Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    "I don't know, probably not." Little ferret stubbornly replied with a pouting mouth.

    Lian Jing squeezed his hand slightly and smiled: "You really didn't miss me?"

    Bai Yao was very ticklish, and when Lian Jing pressed her finger, she giggled, and hurriedly yelled at him: "Think about it! I really think about it! I'm wrong, don't scratch your hand..." The

    crisp laughter came far away. Seeing Bai Yao admit it, Lian Jingcai was willing to let her go, hugged her and said, "Go to sleep, I'll leave at dawn, and I can sleep with you for a while."

    Bai Yao nodded and buried her head in his arms with peace of mind. The smell on Lian Jing's body was like the fragrance of the bamboo forest after the rain. It smelled very comfortable. She half-squinted her eyes and couldn't sleep.

    She understands that God is not her own God, but she is a little greedy, so she has to make herself a little ferret of God alone.

    That's fine too.

    Bai Yao opened her eyes, held Lian Jing's clothes corner in her hand, and asked, "God, what's going on over there in Tianliaotai, are the Yaozu all right?" Lianjing

    also didn't fall asleep. All the demons had been removed, and the demon Mu Shanlin himself went to investigate, but Lian Jing always felt something was wrong in his heart.

    When he was on the Tiantai, he found a very strange thing. The demons that turned into black mist seemed to be inexhaustible. On the second day, there were still so many black mists. They had no bodies and seemed to be endless. , But Lian Jing remembered that there were not so many demons in the northwest and southeast of the seal, not to mention that the demons in the seal should also decrease with the passage of time.     Another point is that these monsters seem to have no backbone, attack at will, and kill anyone they see. But Lian Jing felt that these things were making such a big noise on purpose to interfere with their sight and cover up more important things.

    It is also very strange in the demon clan. Mu Shanlin was also attacked by black demonic energy, but the losses were very small, only a few tribal leaders and a small number of demon tribesmen were killed. Yaotai, the head of the demon clan, said that because these tribes were located in the north, they were the first to be attacked. A little loss.     Moreover, the entire demon clan almost has the residual smell of the demon clan. Maybe the people of the fairy and demon clan can't detect it, but for Lian Jing, the demon qi is too familiar.     Even if it was sneak attacked by demonic energy, it would not be the case. There must be a problem in the demon clan.     "The battle situation is under control, and it should be over soon if there is no accident." However, Lian Jing did not intend to express these doubts to worry Bai Yao when the matter was unknown.     He planned to take advantage of the night to turn back to Mushan Forest once. If things are as he thought, Lian Jing will tell Bai Yao one by one, that some things will have consequences if they are not concealed.     He rubbed her head and said, "Don't worry, heal     the injury first." "My injury is fine. I can eat and sleep. I'm just worried about you." Bai Yao got up from the bed and said, Sitting facing Lian Jing, his brows were almost furrowed together.     Lian Jing smiled lightly, pulled Bai Yao into his arms, and comforted: "Okay, I'll be fine, just sleep." He paused and gave a bad warning: "If you don't sleep again, I will I'm going to treat you like I did last night."     Last night...     Bai Yao paused, a few indescribable images flashed in her mind, her face became hot in an instant, she gave him a shy look, and then immediately closed her eyes. Sleep with your eyes closed.     Seeing this, Lian Jing raised a few shallow smiles at the corners of his mouth, he hugged Bai Yao sideways, and dropped a kiss on her fair forehead.     The night is deep, the wind has not stopped, and the moon is bright.     These days, whenever Bai Yao wakes up, Lian Jing is no longer around. She is alone in the Pavilion of Clouds and Water and rarely goes out.