Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Yunlu lit the candle.

    Lian Jing glanced at the door that was pushed open, sat down beside the coffee table, poured himself a glass of water casually, and said lightly, "You came to me so late, are you hungry again?"

    Bai Yao Obediently stood in front of him, shook his head and answered honestly: "No."

    He took a sip of his tea and glanced at Bai Yao, "Is that urgent?"

    Bai Yao: "No."

    Lian Jing was speechless for a moment: "Then what are you doing?"

    He looked at Bai Yao nonchalantly, but Bai Yao didn't panic when he looked at him, coughed, pulled out a smile that he thought was pretty, and said solemnly, "Sleep. ."

    After speaking, she was still afraid that the gods would not understand her meaning, so she kindly pointed to the quilt at the door and his bed, with a silly and cute smile: "I'm the gods who came to sleep."

    "What... sleep!?" Jing Gang swallowed a mouthful of tea, choked on the water when she heard her words, and frowned: "What do you sleep for?"

    "Just sleep." Bai Yao's expression was very magnanimous and her tone was natural, as if this was just a trivial matter. little things.

    Lian Jing was dumbfounded for a while, but what she wanted to say was swallowed back by her magnanimity. He pointed to himself, then pointed to Bai Yao, and asked with certainty, "You want to come to sleep with me?"

    Bai Yao nodded with certainty.

    "..." He hadn't gone out for tens of thousands of years. Could it be that the demon clan has become so open and enthusiastic, so fast, that he didn't even say a simple liking, and just came to sleep?

    Lian Jing hugged his chest, opened his eyes wide, and carefully looked up and down Bai Yao, not even letting go of the ferret's tail, and finally said suspiciously, "Yao Yao, is it possible that you are treating me? "..."

    He paused, but didn't say anything.

    Back then, when he first arrived in Jiuzhongtian and entered the Pavilion of Clouds and Water, there were also many heavenly fairies who fell in love with him, and secretly sent autumn waves, but he was in pain at that time, and he had no such thoughts at all. Tens of thousands of years have passed, and he has become an iron tree of ten thousand years, let alone this idea.

    But now, he is no longer alone in the Pavilion of Clouds and Water, and there is a little girl who loves to make trouble.

    Bai Yao looked at Lian Jing who was sitting beside the coffee table in a daze, she couldn't help yawning, she picked up the quilt at the door and said tiredly, "God, it will be dawn when you sit down again, let's go to bed soon, if you If your body hurts, grab my hand, I'm very generous."

    Lian Jing heard the words, his eyes suddenly changed, got up to stop Bai Yao who was about to go to bed, and said uncertainly, "You came because of my injury. Yunlu was looking for me?"

    "Yeah." Bai Yao was sleepy and urged him: "God, hurry up!" The expression on

    Lian Jing's face was unpredictable. He almost gritted his teeth and said, "No."

    Bai Yao blinked: "What can't you do?"

    Lian Jing blocked the bed, stood in front of her, pointed at the door, and said angrily, "Go back to sleep." The

    little ferret made a slender sound.

    His delicate eyebrows furrowed, and he said dissatisfiedly, "I already brought the quilt, why don't you let me sleep here?