Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    When Lian Jing saw Bai Yao, he finally let go of the hanging heart, he breathed a sigh of relief, caressed her back with one hand, and said softly, "It's alright, don't be afraid, it's alright."

    "I'm not afraid, I'm just I just miss you so much all of a sudden." Bai Yao shook her head, buried herself in a muffled voice.

    In this world, she has nothing but Lian Jing.

    No family, no home.

    Lian Jing patted her on the shoulder, lowered her long eyes slightly, and said in a gentle tone, "I'm here, I've always been by your side."

    Bai Yao hummed softly, and Lian Jing gradually eased the anxiety in her heart. She raised her head slightly, her moist eyes met Lian Jing's raised eyebrows, her face flushed and her heart jumped.

    He raised his hand and gently caressed the delicate skin at the corner of her eyes, his voice was low, showing a bit of reluctance: "Yaoyao, wait for me to come back."

    Bai Yao's dark eyes trembled suddenly, and he realized that The meaning of his words, the whole person suddenly became at a loss, and one hand tightly clutched his clothes.

    "God, the patriarch she..." She turned her face away without looking him in the eye.

    Lian Jingdao: "I know."

    Without the help of the demon clan, the demon clan would not be able to break through the great formation of the god clan, and Xie Shu would not reappear in the Three Realms.

    He sighed softly, stretched out his hand, and healed the wound on her hand with divine power, holding Bai Yao's hand and saying, "The fairy demon has already started a war, and the war is inevitable. The demons are in this world, and this battle will be difficult.

    " Lips, the eyes flashed a bit of shock, the fairy demon has already started a war, isn't the demon clan... She can't imagine that kind of scene.

    "I'll take you to the human world. There is a real dragon guarding the junction of the three realms. It's very safe. There won't be any demons and immortals involved. If mortals don't have immortals, the demons will not attack them." Lian Jing said slowly, Indifferent eyes.

    Bai Yao looked at him and couldn't help but ask, "What about you?"

    Her watery eyes were full of worry. Although she had never been to the battlefield in person, the battle was tragic. Even if the demon clan was resisted by the immortal clan, there were so many demon clans and even Jing was alone. Bai Yao was really worried.

    "I have to hurry back to the northwest." Lian Jing paused, a smile appeared between his brows, his eyes were gentle, "Yaoyao, wait for me in this world by yourself, I will be back soon, you Wait for me, I'll be back to pick you up."

    Bai Yao's eyes immediately got wet, she shook her head and cried, "No, I... I can go with you, I won't hold back, I am familiar with the sky, I am familiar with the Mushan Forest, and there are still people in the demon clan. There are a lot of innocent old people. Anyway, we want to be together. The patriarch also said that the blood on my body can..."

    "No!" Lian Jing interrupted Bai Yao's words, his eyes were firm and a bit cold, and his voice listened. No emotion: "Do you know what the battlefield is like? If they kill the red eyes, they all want the spiritual blood on your body to heal, and I can't protect you in time. Do you know what will happen to you?"

    "Whether it's an immortal or a demon, they all want to live. If they really get to that point, they will pluck your hair out, strip your bones and blood, and use the ancient divine power in your body to heal their soldiers."