Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    On the way back to the Pavilion of Clouds and Water, Bai Yao walked in front of him with a gloomy face, and completely lost the high spirits before entering the second floor. Lu Ming looked at Bai Yao strangely several times, wondering in his heart, what happened?

    After coming out of the second floor, Bai Yao became weird and didn't say a word, but he was not good at asking anything.

    Walking to the Pavilion of Clouds and Water, Bai Yao stopped abruptly, and Lu Ming stopped with her, and then heard her ask: "Lu Ming, if you knew that one day you would die for the common people, you would admit it. Is this fate?"

    Lu Ming paused and looked at Bai Yao: "Did you see something on the second floor?"

    He paused and said, "Xiao Bai, in fact, what you want to ask is God? "

    Bai Yao's eyes trembled, and she nodded under Lu Ming's gaze.

    "Actually, since I came to the Pavilion of Clouds and Water, I knew that the gods would have such a day, and the immortals of Jiuzhongtian also knew it." Lu Ming said slowly: "And in the heart of the gods, he understands better than anyone else. One's own destiny."

    "Sometimes, in the face of the way of heaven, God is powerless."

    At the beginning of heaven and earth, Hongmeng was about to open, and the ancestors created all things. change the truth.

    Bai Yao's eyes were dim, but she knew all these things in her heart. In this world, everyone has a reason to exist, but she just couldn't accept it.

    "Then... will he die?" Bai Yao looked in the direction of the divine tree and stood for a while before asking.

    Lu Ming shook his head: "I don't know either." Who can explain such a mystery?

    At night, Bai Yao was lying on the bed sideways, and his mind was full of pictures of magic handprints.

    It was the first seal spell that her mother and the patriarch taught her when she was young, and they only told her the techniques and formulas, not allowed to use spiritual power to really destroy it, and told her that it must not be used without their permission. , absolutely must not be used.

    The God Race's method of dispelling the spirit, the power of the ancient medicine gods in the body, the man in black and the demon race, and the mother who suddenly appeared to save her that day...

    Everything is such a coincidence.

    Bai Yao vaguely guessed something in her heart, and she felt a little numb in her heart. She tilted her head and glanced at the sky outside the window. It was not long after night, and it was a little dark, but she suddenly wanted to go to God very much.

    -

    It was halfway through the night, and there was no moon today. The forest in the Mushan Mountain was silent. A gust of wind suddenly blew past, causing the withered grass on the ground to sway.

    The Yueti Hall was dark, and only one room was lit by candlelight.

    Yaotai sat at the coffee table and slowly opened his eyes, "Someone is here."

    "It's him." Xie Shu sat opposite, with a certain voice, "Lianjing."

    Yaotai frowned and said early . A few days ago, they set up a magic circle in Yueti Hall. When Lian Jing came to investigate that day, they deliberately leaked the clues, just to lure him into the hook and kill him. But I didn't expect Lian Jing to come so quickly, and it was incredible to recognize someone.