Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    At night, Bai Yao was lying on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to sleep, all the words Mu Xiaochao had said to her were all in a mess.

    She turned around and stared at the empty vase placed by the bedside and began to stare in a daze.

    ...are you in love with God?

    She must be in love with God.

    Bai Yao bit her lip, recalling the bits and pieces of these days, she couldn't help but let her mind go.

    In Jiuzhongtian, if it wasn't for the gods, she would have had a hard time alone. After all, the gods in the sky wouldn't like a demon.

    Unlike people in Jiuzhongtian, Shangshen does not distinguish between fairy and demon in his heart, and treats them equally. That day, God appeared in Yaoshi Tiange to protect her and support her. Later, when she was sad and sad, God comforted her and accompanied her. Scenes from the past appeared in Bai Yao's mind like a revolving lantern, and Bai Yao admitted that she had been moved.

    No one can refuse such a gentle and genial Lianjing Shangshen, although occasionally his mouth is a little poisonous.

    But she knew in her heart that although the gods were not immortals, they had different identities from her, and they were very different. There is an insurmountable chasm between gods and demons. Even if they like it, what's the use?

    She shouldn't like it.

    Bai Yao thought for a while, she already had an idea in her heart.

    It's good to keep it like this, isn't it? When I have nothing to do, stay by God's side, heal his wounds, water the flowers...

    Bai Yao sighed, got up and got out of bed, took a look at the night outside, thinking that the time is coming soon, she should go and help God healed.

    In the days from Yunshui Pavilion to Tianliaotai, except for what the gods said to hold hands. Every child, she would obediently go to God to help him through this difficult time.

    Speaking of which, God was not happy at first, it was extremely awkward. She was the one who spoke at all, and Sapo rolled around to make the gods respond.

    It was late at night, and Mu Xiaochao was already asleep, Bai Yao tiptoed to the door of Lianjingwu, gently pushed the door open, and walked in.

    Lian Jing was used to her sneaking in every night to hold his hand.

    He sat in front of the bed and turned his eyes to her with a strange look: "You look like this, it's easy for me to think crooked."

    "Shh!" Bai Yao shook her head lightly at her and whispered: "Go on God, keep your voice down, don't wake my mother up."

    If her mother found out that she ran into the Shangshen's house without sleeping at night, even if she had ten mouths, she would not be able to speak clearly.

    Because of the wooden house at home, there is no sound insulation between the house and the house.

    He said, "Are you afraid of being discovered?"

    "Of course." Bai Yao said with a flat mouth: "I can't damage your reputation!"

    "Okay." Lian Jing smiled helplessly, moving his fingers lightly, A faint halo spread out from Lian Jing, forming a barrier that enveloped them.

    Lian Jing leaned on the bed lazily, raised his brows slightly, his eyes were a little lazy, and said meaningfully: "In this way, people outside can't hear any sound, you can say whatever you want.