Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    To the west of Tianliaotai is the world of the demon clan, and three hundred miles inward is the Mushan Forest. Almost all the creatures of the demon clan gather here.

    The Mushan Forest is large and vast, but it is an oasis on the edge of the desert. It has abundant water sources and prosperous vegetation, making it suitable for the demon clan to live in. If we say that the only shortcoming is that the spiritual power here is thin, it is very different from the Nine Heavens in the Immortal Realm.

    The two-headed white dragon horse galloped towards Mushan Forest, Bai Yao was lying on the table excitedly, her face was resting on her hands and she couldn't restrain her smile, she was very excited when she thought that she would be able to go home and see her mother soon.

    It's been more than two months, and I don't know how my mother is at home alone. Have you missed her?

    She turned her face and saw Lian Jing closed his eyes and his face was as calm as water. She couldn't help but think of something from last night.

    It seemed that it was evening. She drank too much with Qi Zhenzhen. When she woke up in the morning, her mind was confused and chaotic, so she didn't know exactly what was coming out?

    Just remember last night, the gods promised to go to the demon world with her, and then she hugged the gods and laughed excitedly, and then she forgot about everything.

    When I wake up in the morning, my face is very bad, I don't know if I haven't slept well?

    She shouldn't have done anything weird, right?

    Thinking about it alone, she suddenly realized a problem, that is, why did the gods come to the demon clan? What are you doing?

    Stupid, stupid! Bai Yao scolded herself a few times in her heart, and said, "God, what are we going to do with the demon clan?"

    Lian Jing opened his eyes, looked at her quietly for a while, and then said a few simple words, He explained everything without hesitation.

    Bai Yao was greatly surprised, and felt that this was incredible.

    The demon race has been recuperating for these years, so there shouldn't be any changes, right?

    She asked nervously, "God, can I know this?" She was just a little ferret, or a demon clan.

    "If there are really variables in the demon clan, some things can't be hidden." Lian Jing said, his long eyes turned to Bai Yao, and he said lazily: "Why, you don't believe in yourself so much, or say, you are right I have ulterior motives?" Have ulterior

    motives? ! Bai Yao thought that Lian Jing was doubting her loyalty, so she quickly raised her hand and said to him, "How could it be, God, my sincere heart for you is something that can be learned from heaven and earth.

    Lian Jing stared at her: "Is this sentence learned from the book again?"

    Bai Yao blinked and nodded.

    Lian Jing sighed softly and said leisurely, "There is no need for a heaven and earth mirror, or a sun and moon certificate, as long as I can see it."

    "Oh." The little ferret lowered his head.

    Lian Jing: "When you get to your house, don't tell your mother about my identity, just tell her that I'm your friend."

    Bai Yao's house is relatively remote. To be precise, their ferret family lives in a remote place. Scattered on the edge of Dusk Mountain.

    There was a hint of confusion in Bai Yao's eyes, and