Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Desert, heaven.

    At the beginning of the sky, a golden yellow, black fog rose in the vast desert, without a trace of warning, it went straight to the sky.

    When the patrolling soldiers on the city realized that something was wrong, the black mist rushed to the face. The group of black mist rushed into the sky at a high speed, exuding a strange aura.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shrieks sounded from the city tower, all over every corner of the platform.

    "Report--"

    An immortal guard wearing silver armor hurriedly rushed into the Lingxiao Palace, knocked heavily on the ground, and said, "Report to Your Majesty, ten warning immortal seals have been issued in the direction of Tianliaotai. , if the situation in Taiwan is unknown today!"

    As soon as these words came out, the immortals were horrified.

    Tianliaotai is an important area that guards the immortal and demon clans. There has never been any turmoil in these thousands of years.

    Over the years, regardless of the fact that the demon clan has taken the disadvantage everywhere, it seems that they are often suppressed by the immortal world, but this does not mean that they are lambs to be slaughtered.

    Heavenly Emperor got up and said solemnly: "Have you sent someone to Tianliaotai to investigate?" The

    guard replied: "Go back to your majesty, the immortals who are stationed around Tianliaotai have been sent to investigate, but according to their reports , It seems like..." He paused, leaning down and didn't dare to speak.

    "Speak." The Emperor of Heaven swept his long eyes, and his voice was extremely cold.

    The guard's body trembled slightly, raised his head and clasped his fists with both hands, and there was a bit of fear in his eyes, "According to what they said, the deceased were all sucked by immortal power, and the death was tragic... It seems to be demonic energy!"

    "What?! Demonic energy "

    Ridiculous! At the beginning of the war between gods and demons, all the demons have been annihilated!"

    "But... but isn't there a part of the demons just sealed up?"

    As soon as these words came out, all the immortals in Lingxiao Palace froze, and their expressions became subtle.

    Tiandi's face is also not very good-looking. When Lian Jing came back from the Tiantaitai, he mentioned to him that there was a demonic energy growing in the demon clan. Although he had re-sealed it, there was something strange, so he always paid attention to the movement of the demon clan, just in case. That's why he was stationed around the Tianliaotai to guard the soldiers of the immortal race.

    However, these days, there has been no movement or change in the demon clan. Who would have thought that something really happened.

    The Heavenly Emperor pondered for a while, and finally interrupted the discussion among the immortals. Standing on the high platform, he said solemnly: "Quickly gather 100,000 Heavenly Soldiers and Heavenly Generals, and Huiye Xianjun will lead the army to Tianliaotai first." He paused, his eyes firm: " This time, I will go to Tianlaotai in person, and Jiuzhongtian will be handed over to the immortals." The