Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Every hundred years, Jiuzhongtian selects a batch of immortal servants from the lower realm and enters each palace. Today is the day when the immortal servants enter the Jiuzhongtian selection hall.

    Different from previous years, the number of people who wanted to enter the Pavilion of Clouds and Waters to be Immortal Attendants this year was more than double the number of people who lived there. They rushed to enter the Pavilion of Clouds and Waters, but only four were selected in the end.

    In the long road, there are several figures.

    Lu Ming led the four little immortals, walked slowly on the road, and asked the first question of the day, "The Pavilion of Clouds and Water has been empty for five hundred years, and the immortals assigned here every year will not stay for a few years. Going to another branch hall, this year is strange, there are still people who are actively rushing to come, tell me why you are doing this?"

    He paused and smiled: "The Pavilion of Clouds and Water is not as good as before. It's over."

    Since the last time the fairy and demon battle, it has been five hundred years since the god Lianjing died together with the demons in order to save the world, and the Pavilion of Clouds and Water has also been empty for five hundred years.

    An empty hall, with less than half of the benefits, naturally no one wants to come.

    The first little immortal servant was very adored: "Of course it's because of the admiration for the deity of Lianjing, how can there be a cloud water pavilion in other places?"

    "I came because of the gods!" said.

    Lu Ming said lightly: "There is no god in heaven and earth."

    "What's the matter, as long as it is a place where the gods once lived, favorite objects, and every flower and tree that has been maintained, we are all willing to keep it!" The immortal servants scrambled to answer, looking very excited.

    "Yeah, yeah! Back then, in the battle between the fairy and the demon, we wouldn't exist without the gods." "That's right, as my father said,     we

    should repay our kindness as a human being!"

God guards the Pavilion of Clouds and Waters."

    Lu Ming stretched out his hand to signal that it was alright, with a smile on his face, he was relieved, "If God knows your intentions, he should be very happy." It's a

    pity, God will not come back.

    The Pavilion of Clouds and Water is also empty. In the past five hundred years, nothing has changed except the Kunlun Sacred Tree, and the rest seem to be gone.

    He thought of something, raised his eyebrows slightly, and said to these little immortal servants: "Speaking of this, you should also thank someone."

    "Who is it!?" The little immortal servants all looked at Lu Ming.

    Lu Ming smiled and said: "Her name is Bai Yao, she is a member of the demon clan, she used to live in the Pavilion of Clouds and Water, and she is a woman favored by the gods. Back then, in the battle between fairy and demon, she used the method of dispelling the spirit to save Cheng. Thousands of lives, I don't know if you have heard the elders mention it, but she is the benefactor of our immortal clan and demon clan."

    "Without her, there would not be such a peaceful life today." Lu Ming suddenly , The whole person became serious, "Remember, her name is Bai Yao."