Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Bai Yao slept soundly this night, and didn't wake up until the sound of noon.

    She turned around, stared at the roof for a while, and then climbed out of bed. She just took a few steps when she suddenly realized that her injuries were no longer painful at all.

    "Is my hair so powerful?" Bai Yao squeezed her arms and then her waist, she really didn't feel any pain.

    "What's so amazing, you should thank God Lianjing for saving you with magic." Mu Xiaochao pushed open the door and walked in.

    Bai Yao turned her head and murmured, "Is it a god..."

    Suddenly, she realized something, raised her head suddenly and said, "Mother, you already know!"

    Mu Xiaochao sneered, "Now, Quan Yao Everyone in the clan knows that what you brought back is Lianjing from the Pavilion of Clouds and Water, if I didn't know about your mother, I would be a fool."

    "I was wrong mother, it was the god who told me not to talk about him first. Your identity." Bai Yao was stunned, walked in and pulled Mu Xiaochao's hand, his voice soft, "I didn't want to lie to my mother."

    Mu Xiaochao glanced at Bai Yao and smiled inexplicably, "You're pretty good. I will find a backer."

    "That's what it is." The little ferret was unhappy and flat-mouthed.

    Mu Xiaochao wasn't really angry, he just teased Bai Yao. She pulled Bai Yao to sit beside the bed, checked her pulse, and said lightly, "Your injury is no longer a problem, take good care of it, and just eat more."

    She paused and thought for a while, She still asked, "What's the matter with you and Lianjing Shangshen?"

    They deliberately concealed their identities before, so she didn't know that Jingyun was Lianjing, and Mu Xiaochao thought that Jingyun was only from the heavens. A little immortal wanted to match up, but now...

    Bai Yao said vaguely: "What's going on?"

    "You want to lie to me again?" Mu Xiaochao glared at Bai Yao, "Come on!" Bai

    Yao Yao lowered his head and stammered: "Me and God, it's...that's..."

    She clutched the corners of her clothes with both hands, looking hesitant, not knowing how to talk about it. "Actually, I really have nothing to do with the gods, it's just that I kind of... like, I like him a little bit, that's all."

    Mu Xiaochao frowned slightly, as if he was a little dissatisfied with the answer: "That's it, nothing else. What 's the matter?"

    This little girl likes Lian Jing, and Mu Xiaochao can see it at a glance.

    No one knows the virtues of her own baby better than her.

    Bai Yao thought about it seriously, but there was really one thing she couldn't understand, she raised her head and said, "Mother, I really have one thing to tell you, that is, these days, every time I'm with the gods, my tail will It always changes for no reason, it's so strange, obviously I don't..."

    "The demon clan shows its tail in front of people for no reason, which means that you like him and want to be close to him." Mu Xiaochao said slowly.

    "But I used to change my tail like this before." When treating her injuries, her tail was always exposed.

    Mu Xiaochao suddenly laughed, and glanced helplessly at Bai Yao who was stunned, "Did you show your tail in front of other men for no reason?