Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Ask God directly?

    How could Bai Yao have the courage, the pair of Shang Lian Jing Zhuo's eyes and voice instantly became quieter, he faltered and said: "I..."

    "Also, you suddenly care about me so much, I will misunderstand." Lian Jing road.

    Bai Yao blinked, "What's the misunderstanding?"

    Lian Jing stared at her, "The misunderstanding is that you have bad intentions for me."

    "How can I!" Bai Yao was anxious, and subconsciously shouted out, with both hands towards Lian With a push on Jing's chest, he broke free from his restraint. She was not at ease, and took a few steps back, her eyes fixed on Lian Jing vigilantly.

    "Tsk." Lian Jing chuckled, with a bit of helplessness in his voice, and said, "I haven't said anything yet."

    Bai Yao pursed her lips, looking at the white flowers on the ground, she couldn't help but ask: "Well, Lu Ming told me that the divine tree bloomed to show that you are tempted, God, are you really tempted?" She glanced nervously at Lianjing, for fear of missing a change in his expression.

    However, Lian Jing was very calm, his eyes were calm, like the lake in the deep mountains and old forests, without a trace of ripples. He stretched out his hand to take a small white flower, held it in his hand, looked at it, and gave a faint hum.

    Bai Yao inadvertently approached him a few steps, and asked in a soft voice, "Then... who is it?"

    After she finished speaking, she found that this question was too deliberate, and quickly explained: "It was Lu Ming and the others who asked me to ask, Tianjie. The immortals and fairies also want to know, I just... I will ask."

    Lian Jing glanced at her, the little ferret's eyes dodged, blushing on both sides of her cheeks, she turned her head slightly to the other side.

    It was rare to see her so embarrassed, and Lian Jing was a little amused. He put the flower in his hand into Bai Yao's palm, Bai Yao's eyes looked over, and Lian Jing said in a relaxed tone, "I don't know... Maybe it is A little black dog who can bark..."

    "Who's the little..." Bai Yao said smoothly and almost took it.

    She originally wanted to say, "Who's the little black dog, I'm obviously a ferret, okay?", but she suddenly realized that something was wrong, she immediately shut her mouth, bit her lip and shook her head at Lian Jing.

    "Huh?" Lian Jing looked at her and couldn't help laughing.

    Bai Yao was embarrassed, her face burned again, and she wanted to slap herself a few times.

    She can't stay here any longer. Mother said that if you can't do it, just run, Bai Yao picked up her skirt

    and turned around and ran towards the long steps.

    "Where?" Lian Jing smiled even more.

    "God, I'll go back first, there are still a lot of things to do!" Bai Yao walked quickly, without turning her head, she couldn't help snorting when she passed by the Kunlun Sacred Tree, and muttered in a low voice, "What a glance See through people's hearts, the books are all lies!" The

    little ferret left angrily.

    "This stupid mink." Looking at Bai Yao's hurriedly fleeing figure, Lian Jing smiled, and a little warmth appeared in his eyes.

    A gust of wind blew, and the Kunlun Sacred Tree, who had been silent for a long time, suddenly spit out a few pips, and said in a long voice, "The person who moved your heart is this little girl."