Chapter 30

Chapter 30 (two more)

    "Is it okay?"

    Bai Yao blinked, staring at Lian Jing, thinking what can you do?

    Thinking blankly, she was slightly startled, and suddenly guessed the meaning of Lianjing's words. When the hero and heroine in the storybook reach the most critical step, that is, before the so-called spiritual practice of the fairy and demon clan, the male protagonist will ask affectionately, "Is it okay?"

    In the storybook, if the heroine shakes her head shyly, The male protagonist will kiss her lips a little regretfully, and then gently say, "I'll let you go today." On the other hand, if the female protagonist nods shyly, it will soon be an indescribable picture.

    so! ? Does God want to practice spirituality with her now! !

    Bai Yao tightened the quilt, staring nervously at Lianjing with soft eyes, and wailed in her heart.

    Ahh what should she do? Help!

    Want to... promise? But they are not married yet! How to do?

    Lian Jing looked at Bai Yao with a tangled face, smiled lightly, restrained her thoughts, and kissed her lips softly, "What are you thinking, why are you still alone."

    "I...I That...I should be able to go to God." Bai Yao hesitated for a long time, and finally blushed, turned his face away without looking at him.

    Lian Jing raised his eyes lightly and said, "What can I do?"

    He casually looked at the broken hair on Bai Yao's forehead with a slight smile in his eyes.

    "Spiritual Cultivation!" Bai Yao said to him with a blushing face, her eyes were very firm, and she felt like a jar was broken.

    If God wants it, then she will give it generously! Anyway, they are all...they are so generous and generous! Um!

    Lian Jing's hand suddenly froze, his eyes gradually changed, he stared at Bai Yao's face, and realized something later.

    Just now he asked Bai Yao if it was okay? It was asking her if she could sleep together even if she was not a child, and there was no other meaning. Who knew that this little ferret was so stupid that he thought of going to that place.

    Lian Jing looked at her, and his heart was amused and a little confused. Seeing Bai Yao's expression of "I'm ready, come here soon", he couldn't wait to rub her into his arms immediately | Bite her as punishment.     But it's still not enough, there are still many things that have not been dealt with, and he doesn't know what will happen to him in the future. Besides, he hadn't formally asked Bai Yao for marriage. His little ferret deserved the best, and he couldn't bear to treat her like this.     Lian Jing helped Bai Yao up, and the two sat on the bed facing each other. Bai Yao was a little stunned, and looked at him in confusion, "What's wrong?"     "It's nothing, I just want to tell you something." Lian Jing He stretched out his hand and took her into his arms, his voice was very gentle, and said, "Yaoyao, I don't seem to have spoken to you formally yet, but I really like you very much, even more than you think, God. It's been a long time, but I don't want to be separated from you for a day. You know what? The day you were kidnapped by the demons, I couldn't find you. I felt like I was going crazy. He clenched Bai Yao's whole body tightly with both hands, "     I love you and cherish you very much. When we get married, we can do whatever we want." After a pause, he added, "If you don't want to, you can't either."     Bai Yao secretly wiped away her tears, lying in Lian Jing's arms and said in a sullen voice, "Then you asked me if it was okay!"     After hearing Lian Jing's words, she knew that she had just made a joke, and was moved again. He was angry, blushing, and deliberately threw the black pot to him.     Lian Jing smiled lightly, and the whole person instantly changed to the lazy look he had before, "I'm asking if I can sleep together in the future when I'm not a child?"     He suddenly leaned over, and the hot air was pouring on Bai Yao. In his ears, the voice seemed to be hooked, "Can you, Yaoyao?"     Bai Yao was not fooled, and broke away from his arms to get out of bed, wanting to go back to his room, "No, we are not married yet!"     Lian Jing grabbed her hand and pulled Bai Yao back in front of him, with a bright smile on the corner of his mouth, and said, "But you just agreed."     He said, "You said yes."