Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    As the sun sets in the west, the sky is still bright, exuding splendid and colorful rays of light.

    The small courtyard is beautiful and quiet, Yaotai gently pushed open a wooden door, caught a glimpse of Mu Xiaochao who was humming a little song and watering the flowers in the courtyard, a smile flashed on his face, walked over and said leisurely: "I'm watering the flowers again! "

    Looks like Xiaobai has been away for more than half a year, and you have been quite comfortable by yourself."

    Mu Xiaochao continued to water the flowers, without raising his head, and said, "When the child is old, he always has to go out alone to make a living, and follow him every day." What's the matter with me?"

    She seemed not to be surprised by Yaotai's appearance, but rather calm. Mu Xiaochao put down the wooden spoon, looked up at Yaotai, raised his eyebrows: "Are you here for something?"

    Yaotai shook his head, spread his hands, and said innocently, "It's just passing by."

    Mu Xiaochao gave her a light look, Without saying a word, he turned around and walked into the house.

    However, she didn't take a few steps, Yaotai's voice suddenly sounded, and disappeared from the laziness of the past, "Xiaochao, come back to Yueti Palace with me."

    Mu Xiaochao didn't look back, his voice was very low, "It seems that you are not passing by.

    Yaotai smiled and walked up to Mu Xiaochao first, and said, "I just came to see you. You and I are from the same family, and we were meant to be together. Besides, you have been in this ghost place for so long, you should have Is it enough?" After she finished speaking, she put her hand on Mu Xiaochao's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "Didn't we agree to revive the demon clan together?"

    Mu Xiaochao pursed his lips did not speak. Yaotai looks delicate and has a small mole between her eyebrows. She smiled at Mu Xiaochao Yingying, "Did you forget? Senior Sister?" The four

    eyes met for a moment, and Mu Xiaochao was defeated first, and his long eyes were stained with a hint of decadence. , she reluctantly pushed away the hand on her shoulder, her voice was cold, "I have something to say."

    Yaotai hooked her lips and smiled even more.

    -

    Among the three worlds, the human world is the most prosperous and peaceful, full of fireworks, no wars, no disputes, only the most simple and ordinary life.

    The human world is not like Jiuzhongtian and Yaozu, it is a completely different scene.

    The long streets and alleys are bustling, bustling, prosperous and gorgeous restaurants are endless, street stalls are constantly shouting, all kinds of snacks and novel and unique playthings are dazzling, and if you are not careful, you will get lost in the noise.

    In front of the booth full of sugar figurines, Bai Yao stared intently at the vendor and blew out a round bunny with a vivid shape, then pointed out two red eyes, and a sugar bunny was ready.

    "I want this rabbit!" Bai Yao smiled in surprise, pointed at the sugar rabbit, turned her head and smiled at Lian Jing.

    Lian Jing was dressed as a mortal, with blue-colored clothes, sword eyebrows and black hair, and smiled at Bai Yao, "If you like it, take it."

    He was about to pay when Bai Yao grabbed his arm and smiled: "Go... Don't you want to buy one too?"

    She smiled sweetly, her eyes full of anticipation.