Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    The double-headed white dragon horse was too conspicuous, and as soon as it appeared in Tianliaotai City, it attracted a lot of onlookers. Bai Yao was lying by the window, looking curiously at this city full of alien features. Although Tianliaotai was very close to the demon clan, she had never been here before, and she had only heard about it from A Niang before.

    There are street vendors on both sides of the street. I have never seen such a strange dragon and horse. Many people gathered around to watch and discuss. The clothes of the locals are very strange, innovative and bold, not as cumbersome as those in the heaven.

    Bai Yao sat back in the car and said, "God, where are we going? Are we looking for an inn?"

    She then remembered that she didn't seem to ask what the gods were doing before coming here.

    "Wait and you'll find out." Lian Jing slowly peeled off the oranges and said casually.

    Wait, what are you waiting for?

    Just as Bai Yao was thinking, the double-headed white dragon horse suddenly stopped, and then, a slightly clear and free female voice sounded outside the incense car: "The guardian of Tianliaotai will pay tribute to the god Lianjing, I don't know if the god will come to me and wait. If you have lost your way, look to God for forgiveness!"

    Lian Jing continued to peel the oranges, and his voice came from outside the incense car, "General, you are welcome, I just came out to relax and have nothing to do. When I passed this place, I took my little ferret with me. Come in and gain insight."

    Bai Yao was dumbfounded when she heard this, she pointed at herself, and said silently, "Me?"

    Lian Jing chuckled and stuffed the peeled oranges into the little ferret's mouth. One piece, and soon both sides of the face were stuffed to bulge, round like an open belly.

    "Since that's the case, why don't you go to the general's mansion with me to take a rest."

    "It's possible." The

    two-headed white dragon horse fluttered away, causing a lot of exclamation, and soon he arrived at the general's mansion where the generals of the Tianliaotai clan were stationed. To say that Tianlaitai is a strange place, to the left belongs to the cluster of monsters, and to the right belongs to the land of immortals. Although the two clans blend with each other and live in peace, the boundaries of the land are clearly demarcated.

    And this General's Mansion is where the leaders of the two clans live.

    Bai Yao followed Lian Jing out of the car, and when he looked up, he saw two guards with very different clothes standing at the gate of the mansion.

    "I've seen Lianjing Shangshen." The woman in red took a step forward, her black hair was tied up high, she was valiant, her hands were crossed in front of her chest, her body sank slightly, and she smiled and said, "I am the left general of Tianliaotai. , Yaozu Qi Zhenzhen." She was doing the highest etiquette of the Yaozu.

    Lian Jing nodded slightly, Qi Zhenzhen looked at the man in the blue shirt beside him, and said, "This is the right general of Tianliaotai, the immortal clan Wanliu. He and I are in charge of one side, and he... is also my husband.

    " Wanliu of the immortal race, see God!" Wanliu bowed to Lianjing.

    Bai Yao glanced at Qi Zhenzhen, and then at Wanliu in front of him, some did not react, and tilted her head and said, "...Husband?" A

    soft voice came from Lian Jing's side. Qi Zhenzhen swept her eyebrows, a thin girl was pulling Lian Jing's sleeves, her neck was slender, her black hair was neatly combed, a pair of maids were neatly combed, and two thin red ribbons were hanging, she was very energetic and agile, with a touch of orange. A red dress, with a sachet hanging from her waist, her round almond eyes shone with incomprehensible light.