Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    The sky is shining brightly on the earth.

    Qi Zhenzhen burst into tears, looking at the fluorescent light floating in the air, a little pain flashed in her eyes, she looked down at Wanliu, who had breath in her arms, she couldn't tell whether she should be happy or sad, she didn't expect that, would be the result.

    The beam of light gradually disappeared, Bai Yao slowly descended from the sky, the wind lifted her dress, and there was no breath of life at all.

    Killing one person and saving thousands of soldiers is undoubtedly the best result for the fairy world and the demon world.

    The plain white robe fluttered, showing a bit of sacredness in the night, a figure swept into the air at a very fast speed, and reached out to catch Bai Yao.

    Lian Jing caught Bai Yao, and the two figures fell on the sand dune. The power of the God of Medicine is endless, it can save thousands of people, but it cannot save itself.

    The soldiers lying in the desert regained their vitality one by one, woke up, and the joy of being resurrected from the dead made them hug each other, and the cheers were deafening.

    In the desert, the only party is silent.

    Lian Jing's eyes were red, and the hand holding Bai Yao couldn't help shaking. He touched Bai Yao's face helplessly and burst into tears, "You...how can you be so stupid, how can you...this is me My destiny is not yours..."

    "What am I going to do without you...Why are you so stupid..."

    Bai Yao looked peaceful, with tears in the corners of her eyes, she closed her eyes as if she was asleep Generally nothing has changed. Lian Jing called her name over and over again, but no one answered. The world was vast, and she was the only one missing.

    Lian Jing collapsed to the extreme. He actually watched her die in front of thousands of soldiers, but he couldn't do anything about it.

    It was he who was wrong, he was wrong...

    Lian Jing slowly closed his eyes, with tears running down his cheeks, the wind passed by, he picked up Bai Yao in his arms, got up, looked at her with gentle eyes, and took her with him. With a hint of a smile, he said, "Yaoyao, let's go home."

    Seeing Lianjing turning around and about to leave, the Heavenly Emperor and everyone chased after him, "God..."

    Before getting close, the hanging star wheel flew over like a big enemy, blocking the crowd.

    His indifferent voice sounded slowly, "There are no demons and no gods in the world." The

    Emperor of Heaven knew the pain in his heart, so he bowed silently, "Sorrows to God.

    " Lonely, "In the future, there will be no Lianjing God in the world. Lianjing has died once, and he will not owe anything to this world."

    He paused and said, "In the future, if you want to fight, you will fight, if you want to die or live, it has nothing to do with me. "

    Heavenly Emperor suddenly, his eyes trembled slightly, he opened his lips to say something, Lian Jing's voice floated over, with a bit of attachment, "Now, I just want to guard her and talk to her."

    He said : "Even if she travels across the Three Realms, I will definitely save her."

    Mu Xiaochao was stunned for a moment, and his dazed eyes paused. She immediately stretched out her hand, a pitch-black medicine jar appeared in her hand, walked over and handed the medicine jar to Lian Jing, and said lightly, "This may be useful."