Chapter 29

Chapter 29 (One more)

    The emerald green water reflects two figures that depend on each other. A small boat floats slowly in the middle of the water, no one has no oars, and the most surprising thing is that there is no trace of water waves in the Wuwang River, just like a pool of stagnant water. .

    Lian Jing hugged Bai Yao tightly, his voice trembling slightly: "It's my fault, if I didn't miss the appointment, why would you have an accident, fortunately..."

    Fortunately, she was all right, and fortunately he found her.

    He searched for her in the world for a few days, but he couldn't find any trace. The feeling of suffering and fear made Lian Jing feel like he was going crazy, and he almost turned the whole world over.

    The scattered golden butterflies finally found the basement where Bai Yao was locked. Unfortunately, it was too late when Lian Jing went there. Bai Yao was not found. All he saw was Sushang, whose body had already froze on the ground. The remaining blood and hair made Lian Jing's eyes hurt.

    He couldn't imagine how much she had suffered in this dark basement alone, because he was late.

    The golden butterfly followed her breath and searched all the way, and finally found Bai Yao's figure in this Wuwang River.

    The moment he caught a glimpse of Bai Yao, Lian Jing didn't care about anything, he just wanted to hold her in his arms, it seemed that only in this way could he feel her existence, the real her.

    "Yaoyao, I was wrong." Lian Jing leaned into her ear and said hoarsely, "I will never leave you alone in the future. Hit me up."

    Bai Yao sniffed, tears streaming down her face. After getting down, she turned around and saw Lian Jing's increasingly thin face, those calm eyes were full of pain at this time, there was a hint of sadness between her brows, and the corners of her eyes were slightly wet. Bai Yao bit her lip, lowered her head and bit down on his chest, crying, "What's the use of hitting you!"

    She knew in her heart that it was nothing to blame. Although she didn't know what was going on outside, she could Believe that Lianjing will not intentionally miss the appointment. Having been bored for so long, she just needs an outlet now.

    Bai Yao was holding her breath in her heart, but she felt like her teeth were about to collapse when she bit hard, and the whole person cried even more, "You... Anyway, next time you are not allowed to leave me and go, I have waited for you for so long. , my stomach is screaming... I will never put the wishing lamp with you in the future!"

    She pulled Lian Jing's clothes, crying out of breath, and inhaled: "No matter what happens in the future, we will All together."

    "Okay, together." Lian Jing pulled her into his arms again and hugged her waist tightly.

    Bai Yao hugged Lian Jing with both hands, buried her head in his arms, greedily absorbed the breath from his body, and whispered, "God, I miss you.

    " Yao hid it in her heart and didn't say it.

    Lian Jing raised his eyebrows slightly, hugged Bai Yao tightly and said with a smile, "Let's go, let's go home

    .

    "

    In the few days that Lian Jing left, Tianliaotai was strictly guarded and vigilant everywhere. Wanliu thought there would be a fierce battle. Who would have thought that there was no movement outside the protective cover for a few days.

    The demonic energy that had been floating outside the protective cover had all disappeared, as if it had been evaporated by sunlight, and there was no trace of it.