Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    There was no light in the house, the air was filled with a faint scent of medicine, and the bright moonlight sprinkled on the floor through the gaps in the window lattice, as if plated with silver.

    Bai Yao was pressed against the wall, so scared that she didn't dare to breathe. The hand holding her shoulder didn't exert much force, but she clearly felt that this hand was shaking, shaking so badly, as if she was enduring some kind of great pain.

    Through the moonlight, Bai Yao gradually saw his appearance clearly, but she never imagined that the slightly embarrassed person in front of her would be God Lian Jing.

    That's right, who else is there besides him in the entire Yunshui Pavilion?

    At this time, Lian Jing was disheveled, with a thin layer of sweat on his body, and the blue veins on his forehead were clearly visible, very painful. He was only wearing a white undershirt, showing half of his chest loosely, and the chest was covered with blue-black marks, like totems, one by one, like terrifying and ferocious angry beasts, devouring Lian Jing's divine power.

    This is his wound! ? It's so serious!

    The moment he touched Bai Yao, Lian Jing suddenly woke up, the unbearable pain made him less clear and more vulnerable. Meeting Bai Yao's flustered eyes, he slowly let go of her shoulders.

    He was used to this feeling of eating his heart and bones for a long time, but every time he had a child, the pain on his body would increase by multiples, and it was no longer something that divine power could resist.

    Bai Yao asked with a trembling voice, "Old... God, what's wrong with you?"

    "I'm fine." He shook his head and forced a smile.

    He propped up against the wall, half of his face was hidden in the darkness, and his body couldn't help shaking.

    Bai Yao's voice was a little anxious, "Is it hurt so bad, I...I'll pluck your hair!" As she said that, she reached out and pinched out a trick, and her fluffy tail immediately changed. a few.

    The snow-white hair turned into a green light and flew towards Lian Jing's chest, but it didn't have much effect.

    Bai Yao was stunned, and some couldn't believe it: "How can this happen, it's useless."

    She didn't give up, and plucked a pinch of hair again, but the result was still the same, and she said with a little helplessness: "What should I do..."

    Lian Jing grabbed her hand and smiled bitterly: "It's useless, my injury, even if It's useless to remove all the hair on your body, it can't be cured."

    Bai Yao: "What should I do?"

    Lian Jing looked up at Bai Yao, as long as he touched her, the pain on his body would be relieved. The little girl in front of her held her tail and stared at him nervously, with a serious face. He looked at her like this and suddenly said, "It might be better to hug me."

    Hug him?

    Bai Yao threw away her tail, without any hesitation, she opened her arms and hugged Lian Jing's waist directly, raised her head and asked innocently, "Is that so?"

    Lian Jing was stunned, his body was inexplicably stiff. I just wanted to tease Bai Yao and keep her from being so nervous, but I didn't expect her to hold her so openly and directly.

    The little girl was wearing thin clothes, only wearing a coat, her long black hair was scattered behind her back like a waterfall, and the whole person was soft and comfortable to hug. At the moment when the two bodies embraced, the mark of Lian Jing's fangs and claws gradually disappeared. Silence.