21. DELILAH ✨

I'm on the last couple of batches of this marking. I circle tbe proper vocabulary on Jennifer's sheet, ticking in the margin.

Romeo is out mafia-ing, it's just shy of 1AM in the morning. I sip my tea, turning the page as I continue to read.

I finish Jennifer's work and move on to Meredith's. She had pretty handwriting.

I mark her work and when i'm done, the alarm goes off and turns off again. That's when I know Romeo is back.

I don't make any means to get up, I just pick up someone else's work.

"Hey, precious." He clears his throat, "You good?"

"Yeah, just working."

His hands rest on my shoulders, "You should be sleeping."

"Have no class tomorrow so I don't need to." I tense.

He gently presses his thumbs into my shoulders, "You have knots."

"I slouch a lot." I rest my head back, he's upside down now, "You smell like juice."

"Little kid threw his juice all over me." He bends down to kiss my chin. "Want help?"

"No, i'll get in bed later."

"Need the bathroom?" He asks, "Gonna take longer."

"No and why?"

"I'm hard."

"Oh." I sit up straight, "No, go right ahead."

"Join me if you wish." He kisses the top of my head, walking away.

It takes me all of two minutes to ask myself what in the world got him hard.

I stand up, walking to the bathroom and walking in. He had just stepped out of his boxers, "Yes?"

"What got you hard?"

He smirks a little, turning the shower on, "You."

"You haven't seen me all day?"

"Check my phone." He points to it on the counter.

I lift it up, unlocking it and seeing it on the picture I sent him. "Been staring at that all day, precious." He winks, "All day."

l turn it off, "Okay-"

"Come join me, no touching." He steps into the shower.

I don't like the no touching. I like when he touches me. I want to have sex again too I just don't know how to ask him for it.

"Little touching?"

He nods his head. I strip from my clothing, I actually like being naked. I'm not a nudist, but it's relaxing not having so many clothes on.

"We're still going to your families tomorrow, yeah?" I ask.

"Yup." He grabs my loafer, squeezing my gel on it and rubbing it done my back gently. "I can get this cream my papa uses for his scars, it helped heal them a little."

"Thank you." I turn the temperature of the water higher. I like practically burning myself when I step into the shower.

He kisses my shoulder, "You have twenty-three freckles on your upper back."

I turn around to look at him, "You counted?"

"When we bathed together, I looked. I remembered." He runs the loafer across the top of my back, "They're scattered everywhere."

"I have a lot of freckles." I move one of his hands so it's around my waist. "You have faint ones on your nose and cheeks."

"From my momma, she has some." He drags his hand flat across my stomach, cupping my breasts. "That okay?"