45. DELILAH ✨

I don't really get Romeo's obsession with maid outfits but he looks so into it as I hold the vibrator between my legs, moaning his name as the vibrations sends euphoric feelings through my body.

His eyes widen and he pulls the vibrator away, then buried his head between my legs as he eats me out. I wish he didn't have to wait before he fucked me again. That he could just keep going and going like I do.

But he can't and that sucks.

Right when I'm about to come, he lifts his head and flips me around, then spanks me. I jolt forward.

He puts the pillows under my stomach, "You drop, you don't get to come, understood?"

"Yes." I bite my lip.

Then he grabs the paddle.

He hits over my thighs and ass with it.

I'm weak.

So after the sixth hit, I drop.

He sighs loudly, replaces the paddle with his hand and ten more times, he hits me.

I then buried my head in the pillows and fucks me. "Don't you dare fucking come, Delilah. You'll only piss me off more." He grabs my hips.

He's never been this rough before. It was weird. I didn't like it that much. He was literally pushing into me, pushing my head into the pillow, grunting.

The fact I couldn't come made it worse as well.

I was so close, I was clenching around him trying my hardest to just leave it. He pulls out, pushing me down. He doesn't come himself, he picks up the handcuffs again and ties me tk the bed frame.

Then he tortures my clit.

Everytime I was about to come, he laughed and pulled it away. It was frustrating and the feeling was starting to annoy me, even though he found it pleasurable in my soft pleads for him to let me come.

For twenty minutes straight, he teases me.

Then he straddles my waist and strokes himself until his come is shooting over my face.

He uses the polaroid to take a picture this time.

He gathers the come around my mouth and shoved it in, "You look like such a slut right now." His smirk turns sadistic, "Leo's coming round later. You're gonna fuck him too baby, let him come all over you- hell." He laughs, "God, Delilah. I would give you to all of my men at this point. Let them use you." He grabs my neck, "Come all over you, treat you like the whore you want to be treated like."

I feel my face redden.

His nostrils flare, "Fucking hell, I had to fight some of them yesterday when you decided to run around with these out." He squeezes my breasts, "Now I'd let them stick their dick in you and I wouldn't give a shit." He pushes me away. "Don't move."

I've never felt more disrespected by him.

But what worries me was the fact I would allow him to do that if he wanted to. I would do anything to please him, even if that is sleeping with his men.

He walks out of the bedroom and I let out a deep breath.

He leaves me in the bedroom for fifteen minutes. His come on my face, my hair a mess, naked.

I feel tears run down my cheek and couldn't even wipe them because i was bound to the bed.

It was like his demeanour completely shifted. He walks back, "Don't be so fucking pathetic Delilah. Stop crying." He walks into the bathroom.