73. ROMEO ✨

Delilah looks across the table with her pretty doe eyes, her lipstick is smudged slightly down her chin.

"Don't look at me like that, precious." I look down at her cleavage. I was so happy to find out she puts weight on quickly.

Her recover is going well, it did mean she was in an Eating Disorder clinic for 2 weeks with no contact, and it drive me crazy, but when she stepped out and i seen the colour had returned to her skin and she wasn't as skinny, I was the happiest I had ever felt.

She's beautiful.

Another 2 weeks she was in and out of the clinic every day. She upped a size in clothing. For a month after it was weekly visits and again, she upped a size.

It's hard sometimes. Sometimes she's with Malory and I see her looking at Mal's thigh gap or flat stomach and she freaks out, but then I show her my thighs and my rolls, and she calms down a little.

For the first time in 2 months she went to the gym with me today, we just did some basic aerobic training.

I told her i'd take her for dinner tonight and so I did. I've been busy working a lot recently and when i come home, she's waking up to get to work.

She's an assistant teacher right now and she loves her job, she loves the kids and she comes home every other day with stuff made her from the students.

She rubs her lips together, "You're staring at my boobs, Reign."

"You look beautiful in that dress." I look into her eyes. She looks so much healthier.

She leans back. "Wanna go home?"

"Taking you to the penthouse." I throw a wad of cash on the table as a tip, and stand up.

She grabs my hand and her dress falls to her knees as she stands up. I drape my blazer over her shoulders and lead her out of the restaurant, nodding my head at the waitress who served us.

I take her to the car, the driver opens up for us both and once in, she bends over to take her heels off.

"My feet are killing." She groans.

"I'll massage them later." I shuffle clsoet to her, holding her cheek in my hand.

God, she is beautiful.

She leans in forst, capturing my moth with hers and then does the unimaginably and straddles me.

"Lilah." I pull away.

"What?"

I don't want to get turned on to fuck my fist.

I don't tell her that.

How do i nicely ask somebody if they're ready to fuck?

"Ro?"

"You want to fuck or nah?" I spit out.

Her mouth drops open and she just starts laughing.

"Baby-"

Her laugh just filled up the car. I laughed at her laugh. She gets off me, wiping her eyes as her eyeliner smudges a little bit.

I don't know what I said that was that funny.

She calms herself down after about 5 minutes and looks at me. "I would like to fuck you, Romeo. Yes."

"Why is that so funny?" I frown.

She smiles again, "Just the way you said it. Is that why pushed me away?"

I nod my head.

She smiles and straddles me again, "You're so cute."

"I'm not cute."