17. ROMEO

I walk Delilah into her lecture theatre, she keeps her head down with her hair covering her face as she walks to her seat. "You didn't have to walk to my seat?"

"Can i join you?"

"No." She shakes her head, "I'll see you later."

I wasn't satisfied with that answer but she's not in a good mood today. I woke up, found her crying in the bathroom, curled on the floor because she had gotten her period.

So i do all the stuff i knew i needed to do, i was a good boyfriend and got tampons, and pads, and chocolate, and Ilaria said to get heat pads so i got them too.

But she's just been moody.

"Okay. I'll be back in two hours." I smile, and then i walk out of the lecture theatre and up the stairs of the University, sitting in speaker booth, i watch her from up here.

I watch that professor she told me about, ask specifically for Delilah.

I watch the girls make fun of her because she writes her notes instead of typed them.

I watch her hold tears back because she isn't in a good mood and this would all contribute to make that mood worse.

I watch her hands start to shake.

I watch as a group of girls laugh at her.

I watch as people talk over her during the seminar and she ends up just shying away.

And then i watch as the professor calls her to the front when everyone leaves.

I leave the room quickly, stopping one of the girls that was bullying my Delilah. "Hi." I smile softly.

Her eyes light up, "Hello."

"Romeo." I hold my hand out.

"Kristen."

I hold my phone out for her to put her number in, and she does easily. "I'll call you." I wink, walking off and into the lecture hall.

Delilah was just walking up the stairs, i take my car keys out of my pocket, "Here, go sit down." I hand them to hed.

She wipes her cheeks, walking off without saying a word.

"Are you one of my students?" He asks.

"No." I stand right in front of him, what an ugly looking man. I grab the back of his head, smashing it against the desk, "That's for talking to my girl."

He starts crying, holding his nose.

I push him effortlessly with one hand as he falls onto the floor, and then i kick his stomach "That's for touching her."

And then for good luck, "That's if you ever do it again."

And then another, "And that's if you tell anyone. Goodbye." I stomp on his ankle, walking out of the building.

Thankfully, silly bitch Kristen and her friends hadn't left yet. I call Ilaria, "Yes?"

"Gonna give you this girls number, pretend to be me, she was bullying Delilah. Want you to-"

"Beat the bitch up? I'm already on campus, what's her name?"

"Kristen, a group of five of them? You got it?"

"Of course i do." She hangs up.

I text her Kirsten's number and walk past them with my head held high, walking to where my car was parked. Delilah's hood was pulled over her head, curled in the seat of my Ferrari.

I get in the car, "Hey." I pull one of her earphones out.

"Hey." She sighs.

"Wanna get some food?"