40. ROMEO✨

Delilah is busy doing a test today and I'm bored out of my mind. I've done all the work I need to do, I don't want to kill anyone and my brothers are in Italy so I can't even annoy them.

I walk into the spare bedroom that Delilah's kind of claimed as her own little cave. I notice new shopping bags on the bed and snoop.

She bought underwear, cropped tops, mini skirts and a waist trainer. I know she goes to the gym now but she doesn't need one.

So i throw it out of the window.

I look at the mess we made last night. We were supposed to be making pasta, ended up fucking over the counters, everything went everywhere.

I call the maid up.

Then I see that young nurse in the maids outfit.

I might just pay someone to give me a strip dance at this point, in a maids outfit.

I am not attracted to this woman at all it's the stupid uniform she's wearing.

"Mr. Reign. My eyes aren't on my chest."

"Don't act like you don't enjoy it." I sit on the couch. "How many more buttons does that go down?"

Slowly, she unbuttons the top until it stop right above her belly button.

I picture Delilah wearing a maids outfit and my cock likes the idea so much he just hardened.

Delilah and I are completely okay with each other watching porn. She's also completely okay with me going to a strip club to watch people.

We've talked about it before. She said as long as I don't touch people, she doesn't care.

"Where's the uniform from? I know that's not the buildings uniform."

"Joeys down the street." She bends over, she had a little pompon on her tailbone.

I wasn't attracted to her then.

"Just clean up." I throw her the keys to lock up and leave.

I go down to Joeys and list off Delilah's measurements. He said to come back in an hour.

I go to the university and wait for her to finish her test. After two hours she walks out shaking her hand. "How'd it go?"

"My hands so sore." She shakes it out.

I rub her hand in mine for a moment and she smiles, "I'm hungry."

"Need to pick up something first." I get in the car. I drive to Joeys and pick it up, and then drive to Mc Donald's. She eats what she wants and I eat what she left and my own.

"What's this?" She lifts up the bag.

"I have a thing for uniforms." I slurp on the drink. "Maid uniforms especially, I sexualise them often. Gonna take you down to the strip club so you can put it on."

"I can't dance."

"Don't need too. I just want to be in a red room as I fuck you with a maids outfit on."

"No." She looks at me. "Give it to one of the girls. Let her do it."

"Give me a lap dance?"

"Yeah. I wanna watch." She shrugs, "then I can see what I can do and-"

"If you're going to try and compare yourself to her then no."

"Romeo. As long as you keep your hands to yourself. I don't care." She lifts the outfit out of the bag. "Please, I want to see this too."