22. ROMEO ✨

Dad gives me a knowing smile as I walk into the warehouse, "What?"

"Hope it was Delilah that left that mark." He smiles like a child, "How is she?"

I take my phone out of my pocket, scrolling onto the camera and looking at my reflection. She gave me a hickey... I didn't even feel it.

"Delilah is fine." I take a picture, sending it to her with a question mark. She's with Damon right now, he's back from South Korea and she's helping him unpack everything.

"Good to hear." He clears his throat, "Uhm, Polish are around and about, one is harassing Matty, I think they want the guns."

"The guns are too specific." I follow him as he walks through the warehouse. "Have they sent anything?"

He opens the garage door, revealing the place where we store all of our guns. "Oh." Half of them were gone. "Alarms didn't get triggered, no?"

"No, no men dead either." He clears his throat, "So either, we have a pig, or the Polish are getting damn good at what they do."

"They've never been good, someone on the inside is fucking this up." I walk out and into Leo's office, "Gather the non-italians." I say to him.

"What makes you think it's not an Italian?" Dad asks.

"Because every Italian working for us is scared of me, I know that for a fact, I trained with them." I look at him, then behind him to Ilaria walking in. "What are you doing here?"

"Shut up, dickhead." She tuts, "I heard we have a pig, I know a way to get them to come out."

"And how's that?" I raise an eyebrow.

She smirks.

So when Leo has gathered all of the members, even the Italians, Ilaria steps up. "Whoever finds out, or comes clean, about who the pig is, i'll sleep with you."

Dad and I share a sigh.

But my men do start scrambling and whispering.

Dad quietens them all with the raise of a hand, "No one is sleeping with Ilaria, once we find out who is telling the Polish our details, and we will find out, i'm going to kill you..." He looks around, "Painfully."

I look at everyone who seemed nervous.

There was a couple of juniors, which was normal. I asked one to get me coffee the other day and he was nervous.

"Get back to your duties. Leo, stay." He clicks.

At the moment, the men are referring dad as 'the godfather' it's funny, we all laugh about it. Technically, i am capo, Leo is my underboss, dad just joins us when he can. If anyone has fucked up bad, dad deals with them.

Everyone scurries like mice but Leo walks up, "Capo." He nods his head to my father.

"I want you to keep a close eye on the junior foreign members, Ryan in particular."

"You think a Junior could pull this off?" I raise an eyebrow.

"No, but I think Ryan knows." He nods his head, "Ilaria, come on, you're training with me."

"Yay." She slaps my arm for no reason and then walks off with dad.

I look at Leo, "I was going to bring you to the casino."

"Matteo will arrive soon."

"He talks too much."

"Joy of brothers, love the mark by the way." He mocks as he walks away.