28. ROMEO

The medication doesn't affect my dick, or does it make me overly soft, but it does control my urges.

Oh, and keeps me awake at night.

I haven't slept in three days.

I take my wet clothes off, shoving them into the washing machine. I went out tonight. I killed six people.

The medication makes me less angry, but because it's making me stay awake, i'm getting angry at the lack of sleep, so it's kind of a lose-lose situation.

Because I was angry, I killed six innocent people walking the shoreline. Exchange students from Spain.

I hear the bedroom light switch on and then Delilah's light footsteps tap off the floor, "Romeo." She yawns, "Are you okay?"

I take my pants off, shoving them in too. "I'm fine, go back to sleep."

She walks to me, closing the door of the washing machine and grabbing my hand, "Haven't sleeper." She mumbles, still half asleep.

She takes me to the bedroom, letting go of my hand and getting into the bed, "Want to cuddle." She turns onto her side.

I want to have sex.

I look at the clock.

4 In the morning. She has her field trip today. I'm supposed to be going on it too so Robert can monitor me.

I change out of my boxers into clean, dry ones and then lay with her. She curls up to me, holding my pinky finger with her hand, "Love you." She mumbles again, and then she's sparked out.

I kiss the top of her head, closing my eyes and for once, my brain didn't fight for me to stay awake.

I slept.

I slept until i heard the city come alive again, the cars beneath us going about their day. Delilah's faint music played as she showered and I sit up, i need to sleep more.

I force myself out of the bed and walk to the bathroom, Delilah was singing a Korean Christmas song. "Can I join you, precious?" I clear my throat.

She pulls the shower door open and I walk in.

Her body always gets goosebumps whenever i'm around her. It's because I make her nervous and blush.

"You slept like a baby last night." She kisses my jaw, "Dribbled onto me and everything."

"You were warm." I yawn, and shower my body.

She steps out first and whenever she's out, I make the hot water cold and it refreshes me.

She puts on a mid calf skirt, tucking an oversized cardigan into it and then plops herself onto the bathroom floor, putting fluffy socks on.

She walks out after she's done her skincare and I take my time in the shower.

I brush my teeth in the shower and then let my hair air dry as I put on my black sweatpants and the black sweatshirt.

Delilah looked beautiful.

She had done her makeup differently, "You know we're going to a prison, right?"

"Who is we? I am going to a prison and i'm not doing it for them. It makes me feel pretty."

"Oh, yeah. I am coming with you, not for you, my therapist, you know Dr. Robert Press, he wants to monitor me." I say.

"Your therapist is Dr. Press?" Her eyes widen, "Why didn't you ever tell me. All of his research is amazing, I get full marks every time i reference him."