80. Delilah {epilogue}

I watch Romeo asleep on the couch.

I left him with the kids so I could head to Korea for a while. 2 weeks. He called me stressed everyday.

I look around, dropping my bag on the floor quietly.

I walk to the balcony, seeing Renzo and Aurora playing on the beach. He was watching her, she was playing with the sand.

I knew the Reign genes were strong when I seen Roman and Romeo, then my own baby popped out with a head full of yellow hair and bright blue eyes, I couldn't believe my own eyes.

It's an ongoing joke now. The first born Reign son will continue the strong features. Because Aurora has pretty brown hair and a mix of Romeo and my own eye colours. Hers are blue on the inside and fade to a light brown.

"Mommy." Renzo smiles, running up the stairs.

I meet him half way, lifting him up and lifting Aurora up too. "You tired out your papa." I smile.

The two guard dogs go back their stands.

Romeo bargained with me. He said we can get them but they stay outside. We got them as soon as Renzo was born because the kid is clever and escapes when he can. The dogs are trained to attack on anyone who isn't familar going next to the kids.

It gives Romeo and I are rest too if we want to watch the kids from the balcony, we can turn our backs on them for a minute or two and the dogs know to guard them.

I carry them inside, Romeo was just waking up. "Hey baby."

"You fell alseep."

"The door was locked." He looked at the very wide open door. "The door was locked."

I look at Renzo and his cheeky smile gave it away. "Naughty." I put them down.

"Rora wanted sand." He climbs onto Romeo's lap.

"There's a sand pit on the balcony." Romeo kisses his cheek.

"Real sand."

Aurora smiles, pulling my hair gently. I sit down with them. She's a year younger than Renzo and is a year old.

But they're both very clever and mobile. Renzo could lift his head within a month being born. It was phenomenal.

"Mama." She squeaks.

"Mama." I kiss her chubby cheeks.

Romeo looks at me. "How was Korea?"

"Good." I shuffle closer to him. "Missed my babies."

"Missed you too mommy." Renzo climbs into my lap.

He is the spitting image on Romeo. It makes me jealous that the only feature of mine any of the kids got was Auroras dark hair, even she looks like him.

I kiss Renzo on the top of the nose and he kisses me back. "Bed time."

"No. Bath time." Romeo lifts him up onto his shoulders, carrying him up the stairs.

I bathe Aurora in the downstairs bathroom and change her into her cute little PJ's. Then I guide her as she climbs up the stairs.

I let her waddle to her nursery and then lift her into the cot. She makes a kissing sound and I bend down, kissing her before letting her rest.

I see Romeo reading Renzo a story and like always, Renzo pretends to sleep before Romeo can finish.

Romeo gets up offended and leaves, closing his bedroom door quietly.

We sneak into our bedroom for all of five minutes before the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it." I get up, running downstairs and jumping over the cat to open the door.

"Where's my niece and nephew?" Matteo barges in.

"Asleep so keep it down." I slap his arm.

"I bought them something."

"What is it?"

"It's out the back."

I side eye him as I walk over and look at the two tiny electric cars in our yard. "Why did you buy them that?"

"Gonna teach Renzo how to do donuts."

My look made him retract his statement.

"Couldn't have waited till the morning?"

"I keep forgetting they're kids and sleep at 7." He smiles.

I hear tiny footsteps. "Matty." Renzo shouts.

Then Auroras baby monitor goes off.

"Oh you're putting them back to sleep, Matteo." I pick Renzo up. "It's bed time."

"It's Matty. Matty, who are the cars?" He asks.

"Yours!" Matteo says.

I could kill him. I really could.

"Of course it's you, Matteo." Romeo shouts, the monitor turning off.

"Mommy can I drive?" Renzo asks.

His big blue eyes, how can I say no?

"Fifteen minutes." I let him run off with Matteo.

I run upstairs and Romeo was cradling Aurora. She was sucking on his thumb. She started teething not too long ago and likes putting everything in her mouth, but uses his fingers the most.

He just let's her.

"What's Matty did?"

"Bought the kids an electric car." I watch from her window as Renzo starts doing donuts in the backyard. "He's crazy."

"Renzo or Matteo?"

"Both."

Aurora calms herself to sleep again, but Romeo carries her down the stairs with him.

He is so good with kids, and he's surprisingly such a girl dad.

He gets Aurora everything. She could look in the direction of something and he would buy it.

I go outside and Renzo was still doing circles, laughing as he did. "Renzo baby, come on bed."

"Tomorrow uncle matty." He says. Matteo lifts him and Renzo runs into the house and raises his arms for me to pick him up.

Romeo stays downstairs while I go upstairs and put him to bed... again.

"Mommy." He groans.

"Renzo." I mock him.

"Cuddle."

"How about we all sleep in mommy and daddy's bed?"

"Yes." He smiles widely.

I lift him up and take him into mum and Romeos room.

Romeo looked like he had the same idea with Aurora.

We don't really let her sleep with us because she is so small and it can be dangerous, but I put her between me and Renzo and we all lay down to sleep.

Renzo moves so much, I was about to kick him out. Finally, he stops moving.

Once he stopped moving for about 30 minutes, I move to lie on my side.

Romeo was just admiring us all.

He smiles. "We need another."

"Two more. Later on though."

I really never thought my life would come to this.

So happy after all the miserable I've been through.

Happy with my husband and my kids.

Forever.

THE END

thank fuck this book is over i hate it, matteo's is way more thought out and better and ilarias my fave. matteo's will be out soon!