31. ROMEO

A break is a weird thing to be on in a relationship. Delilah came by that night and said we need to go on a break. I tried refusing but Matteo was with me.

So we're on a break.

A break that consists of me moping. I am annoyed at everyone and upset, that's right, upset.

I care that she doesn't want to be with me.

I didn't even do anything bad, it was for her own good.

I haven't slept, i've hardly ate, I get bored far too easily. This stupid medication is horrible too because it makes me relaxed; it makes me not want to kill people.

Dad smiles when I walk into the room.

"Something crawl up your pants?"

Mom slaps his shoulder, "How you doing, hunny? Heard from Delilah yet?" She asks.

I glare at Matteo who was childishly sipping a cup of coffee in the corner of the kitchen, pretending to read a newspaper. I didn't want the rest of the family to know.

"No. Don't talk about it." I open the fridge, taking out an carton of orange juice and drinking it straight from the carton.

I sit down.

They all stare at me.

"Stop looking at me." I slouch.

"You need to eat, hun." Mom says.

"Im going out-"

"He's going to try find Delilah." Matteo mumbles.

I don't need to try and find Delilah. I know where she is. With her stupid brother and that stupid stripper, or with that stupid Polish guy. I made sure Leo is watching her.

And I still have her location, she still wears the bracelet.

"Need to do some work down at the warehouse." I take the carton with me, leaving the house and getting straight in my car.

I drive as i follow Delilah's location.

Wasn't surprised that she was at the beach.

I drive to the beach, and then I watch her.

She was with Jakub, unfortunately.

They were just walking the coastline, talking.

I see Leo following them and just leave them to it, after two hours, they walk back still talking.

I wish I could listen to her talk that much. I get distracted too easily, or I get bored. She isn't aware but she repeats the same things all the time and as someone who's never forget a single conversations we've had; It gets annoying listening to her repeat everything.

They walk back to Damon's apartment complex. He walks her right to the door and then walks off, I see him leaving in the opposite direction.

After an hour, she starts leaving. Headphones on her head, a bag in her hands, she starts walking in the direction of our apartment.

So, obviously I drive there first.

I walk in and smell old food. I get the housekeeper up here immediately.

However, it was a different housekeeper this time. Not the middle-aged woman. A young woman, her breasts pushed together and she wore her uniform like a costume.

She does a double take when she looks at me, "Looks like you haven't been here in a while." She flips the notebook up, "Mr. Reign."

"Because I haven't." I sit on the couch, looking at her.