37. ROMEO✨

I wait outside campus waiting for Delilah. I look down at my phone, texting Matteo back as he asks me 'what in gods earth is Delilah wearing?'

She left alone this morning. I was out working, so I have no idea.

I lift my head and can spot her already in a crowd full of people.

Matteo can fuck off because she looks hot.

We went shopping again. We played a game. It was 'picking each others outfits'

She picked a handful of mine and I picked a handful of hers. She must have wanted to surprise me today with the outfit I chose.

Delilah is quite modest in how she dresses. She likes wearing baggy jeans and sweatshirts, or long skirts and cardigans.

I picked out a short skirt with a tight, cropped top. I wanted to see the difference.

Her breasts were pushed together and she had a few of the necklaces I bought her hanging around her neck. She did her makeup differently too, and was walking with the girl from the strip club, Malory.

She smiles widely when she sees me and I grab her throat, kissing her. "You look hot." I look down at her eyes. She doesn't really wear eyeliner, she is today.

"Malory did my makeup, do you like it?"

"I love it." I kiss her lips again. "Hello, Malory."

"Hello, Romeo." She smiles softly.

"Can we drop Mal off at the strip club?" She asks.

"Yup." I open the car door for Malory.

Delilah gets in the passenger seat before I can open hers. She always makes it a competition because she hates when I open the door for her.

I keep my hand on her thigh as I drive Malory to the strip club. Her and Malory say goodbye. Delilah pulls out a condom from between her breasts, "Parking lot?"

I smirk.

She's had a little boost in confidence. She initiates sex. Sometimes when i'm working she'll straddle me and distract me.

I fucking love it. I have a high sex drive so I don't complain.

Even in the middle of the night, sometimes i'll wake up and i'm hard. She's a light sleeper so she wakes up when I go to the bathroom to jerk off. She straight up told me to let me use her instead. Then tells me to wake her up instead of sneak off to the bathroom.

Sometimes I feel a little bit guilty for interrupting her sleep, other times I can't wait to feel her warm body wrapped around mine, or hear her soft moans as I fuck her.

"Dirty girl." I unzip my pants right here. "Give me a handjob till i'm there."

She smirks as if it's a challenge and frees me.

Her hands wrap around my cock as I drive. I'm always hard wheneved I see her. I should probably get it checked out.

Because i'm thick, her hand doesn't fully wrap around my cock. I love the way she squeezes me sometimes.

I take my time driving to the parking lot and make sure to park at the very back. While I would love to take her openly on a New York street, I don't think she would like that.

As soon as the cars parked, she slides the condom on and straddles me.

I pull the skirt up over her hips and look at her bare pussy sliding onto my cock. The new amount of sex has made it easier for her to get used to how big I am, so she rides me easier, which means I get fucking heaven for a handful of minutes every day.