49. DELILAH

Leo is heavy.

They literally picked me up from the ocean. I was screaming for Romeo but he didn't hear. He kept talking to the weird guy with blue eyes. They dumped me in the back of a car, then dumped Leo on top of me.

They knocked him out.

They knocked me out too but I'm awake now.

I pat around his pockets, feeling a phone. I slide my hand inside the back pocket and scan his face to unlock the phone.

I call Romeo's number. I remember it.

"Leo? Is Delilah with you?" He asks.

"It is Delilah. Leo's unconscious." My legs going numb, "We're in the back of a car."

"What brand?"

"I don't fucking know Romeo, they knocked me out too!"

"Baby i'm trying to find you. What's in the back?"

I look around, "Gasoline... a lot of it. Rope. Trash bags. A hammer."

"Pick the hammer up and keep it with you."

I lean over and my fingers gently brush on the handle of the hammer. "I'm too small and Leo's on top of me."

"Is he alive?"

I press my fingers against his pulse, "Yes. They just knocked him out. The cars not moving."

"Kick the light out. Use all your strength baby."

"Can't you just track the phone?"

"No. This is Leo's second phone, no tracking device. Just kicks it baby."

I position my feet and kick as hard as I could, only nothing happened. I'm weak, everybody knows that.

"I'm too weak."

"Nah baby, you're strong enough. Keep kicking, it'll loosen."

I kick again and agaian and the only thing it does was cause someone to open the trunk.

I push the phone between Leo and I quickly, looking at the white guy with curly hair. "Hi."

"Shut up." He looks down at me, "Why are you naked?"

"I was at the beach and someone rudely kidnapped me, mind letting me go?" I ramble.

"No. No." A smile creeps onto his lips, "You're Delilah."

"The fuck is Delilah?"

"We all know you are. Pretty girl." He smirks, then calls someone. "She's easy already, in a swimsuit."

Oh for fucks sake.

The guy on the other line says something that causes curly to laugh. He hangs up and reaches over to touch my face.

So I bite his hand.

He then punches me in the face and shuts the trunk.

I pick the phone up, "We're in New York, there's a walmart just where we are and the cars red. Some curly head guy is there and Romeo i'm still in my bikini so hurry up."

"I know where you are. I'll be right there precious." He hangs up.

I braid Leo's hair while I wait.

I heard a ring of gunshots and fighting and men grunting and then the car starts to move and the seat pushes forward. Romeo bends down and looks at me with a frown, more Leo, "Who braided his hair?"

"Me." I take a breath, "He's heavy."

"He's a weight lifter." He pulls Leo off me, "Come on."

I crawl over Leo, into the back of the car and Romeo takes his sweatshirt off. I have never been more happy to see clothes.