Chapter 24

Guys do vote and please leave lots of comments, I really need them to motivate myself.

____________________________________

The sound of fingers smashing the keyboard was the only thing that could be heard in the Jeon household

The sound of fingers smashing the keyboard was the only thing that could be heard in the Jeon household. The screen of the digital clock placed on the side table displayed 12:03 am.

Jungkook was intensely typing on his laptop searching for the information he desperately needs right now but didn't have any idea about its existence until like fifteen minutes ago when Jimin asked him if Jungkook has prepared everything for Taehyung's first-ever flight.

If someone was to check his search history at the moment, they would find things like:

"traveling with a toddler"

"can we travel with a toddler"

"four-year-old baby's first flight"

"three-year-old baby's first flight"

"how to shush a toddler on the flight"

"why do babies cry in airplanes"

While reading one such article he came across a blog titled '27 toddler travel essentials.'

"Freaking twenty-seven?!" was Jungkook's first thought because as far as he remembers he had only packed Taehyung's clothes, toiletries, and medicines. So he curiously clicked on the link.

"Does Taehyung really need all this stuff?" Jungkook exclaimed as he scrolled through the list of things he should have packed.

And our man literally flipped after reading some of the basic stuff he forgot to pack. Now Jungkook reads the list he kind of feels stupid that he didn't know about this basic stuff.

Jungkook couldn't believe he had forgotten so many important things while packing for Taehyung's first flight. He had only packed the essentials, or at least what he thought were the essentials.

But now, after reading the article about toddler travel essentials, he realized he was missing out on so many things.

He felt his mind spiraling out of control as he read the list because he didn't even think about things like a travel pillow, earplugs, or even Taehyung's favorite toy. Jungkook started to feel like he was a terrible father for not being able to even pack all the necessities for his son's flight.

But as he continued reading the article, he couldn't help but laugh at some of the suggestions.

"A collapsible potty seat? Seriously?" he chuckled to himself. "I don't think Taehyung will need that on the plane."

But then again, he had never been on a flight with a toddler before. Maybe it was better to be over-prepared than under-prepared. Jungkook quickly made a mental note to buy all the items on the list before their flight.