Chapter 14

No one's POV:

No one's POV:

"Hello"

"Yes! Mr Jeon"

"Jin, I am at Jungkook's place. There is no one at home. Where are you? Is Jungkook with you?" Minho asked from the other side.

"Yes, he is with me and we all are at hospital" Seokjin replied.

"Hospital? Why? Are you okay? Jungkook?" Minho asked concern apparent in his voice.

"We are okay. We are here for Taehyung. You should also come here" Seokjin said and gave Jungkook a pat on his shoulder.

Jungkook was listening to Seokjin and his conversation with Minho very keenly 'cause he is scared what if Minho blames him?' And he had lost the deal also.

_

"What did he say? Where are you going in such a hurry?" Jimin asked a very anxious Minho.

"Taehyung is at hospital. You should also hurry up" Minho replied opening the door of the car.

"Why? What happened?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know the details but we should not waste any time now" Minho said fastening his seatbelt.

Jimin doesn't need to be told twice as the next moment he was speeding towards the hospital.
_

"Guardian of Kim Taehyung" the nurse announced.

As soon as Jimin heard that he stood up and went near her, Jin and Minho following the same. Jungkook wanted to go but guilt was not allowing him to do so.

"Who is the immediate relative among you? Like his parents?" the nurse asked the three men standing in front of her.

"I am his grandfather" Minho said.

"Where are his parents? Who takes care of him?" the nurse asked again ignoring Minho's comment.

"See, this is important. The doctor wants to talk to them" the nurse said when no one answered her question.

Seokjin felt that they will not be able to convince her, so he went where Jungkook was sitting.

"The doctor is calling for Taehyung's parents. I know you don't consider him as your child but this is really important..." Seokjin was not able to complete when Jungkook abruptly stood up, fixed his clothes and went towards the nurse.

"Yes, I am Kim T-Taehyung's fa-father" he stuttered as these words felt so foreign to him.

"Why are you coming now? We will convince the doctor to talk to us. Don't worry. You can go and enjoy" Jimin blew up at Jungkook.

"I am trying to fix it, let me do it" Jungkook said with determination in his voice.

"Sir, come with me" the nurse said looking at Jungkook.