Chapter 12

Yo guys! I'm back. And I did a face reveal in the end.
__________________________________________

No one's POV:

"Mumma"

"Mum-ma please"

"Plea-s-se"

"P-Please Mumma"

"D-Don't"

"Mumma P-Please! Please! Please!"

"Don't Le-Leave me"

"Mum-ma! Don't Leave me"

"Noo..."

Jungkook's eyes snapped open, his chest was going up and down as he was breathing heavily. It took him few moments to adjust to his surroundings.

He rubbed his eyes and face to fully awaken himself, then he stumbled to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

After few minutes, Jungkook came out of the bathroom and walked towards his bookshelf. He removed few books from the top shelf and then pulled out a wooden box.

At the bottom left corner of the box, 'Mumma' was engraved on it in beautiful cursive writing.

Jungkook sat on his bed and very carefully opened the box. There were some pictures of a young lady in her late-twenties and most of them were of a baby.

In one picture which was the only framed one, she was holding a two-year-old baby who was beaming at the camera. In that picture, one could clearly see the twinkle in her eyes and gracefulness in her style.

Jungkook with shaking hands took out that picture from the box and mumbled Mumma. The baby in the picture was Jungkook.

All this time Jungkook was trying his best to hold back his tears but now he can't. So he cries, takes all out his agony in his cries.

"Mumma! Why?"

"Why doesn't anyone l-love me like you did?"

"Why d-did y-you leave me a-alone?" Jungkook managed to speak out between his cries.