XI

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

DO NOT touch that.❞

I grunted under my breath and slowly backed away from the desk. The excitement I was feeling wasn't something I could've explained in words. Butterflies, goosebumps and dry throat were all there, along with the slightest shaking of my body.

I only placed my fingertip on the camera, when Hudson's obnoxious voice came from behind me,

❝Do not touch my equipment.❞

❝This is no fun.❞ I whined, ❝Why did you let me in here if you weren't going to let me touch anything?❞

He grinned, ❝I wanted to grant my biggest fan the wish of seeing the room where all the magic happens.❞

As soon as I arrived, I pushed past him into his apartment until I found the small room where he was filming all of his streams. It was exactly as I had imagined it, especially the parts that weren't in the frame of his videos.

When I stepped into the room and turned around, he stood leaned against the doorframe, arms folded in front of his chest with a smirk of amusement on his face. He wore nothing but a plain white t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. He looked edible.

Aside from the ring light that stood on the table behind his tripod and camera, and the shelves that were filled with expensive wine, there was a single bed, bedside table and a lamp. The room itself was tiny, and was probably only used for his videos.

Now, as I turned around, Hudson was closely behind me. A quiet gasp slipped past my lips as they parted. Not only was the distance between us almost non-existent, but he also had his Micah mask on.

Quite honestly, nothing more was needed for me to become extremely aroused.

❝Do you like what you see?❞ He even altered his voice to fit Micah's personality.

I was unable to form a sentence, and with an embarrassing nod of my head, he was given the answer he wanted.

His finger slowly trailed over my cheek, all the way down my neck. ❝How long have you been watching me?❞

❝A while.❞ I managed to whisper out.
A laugh came from Hudson, ❝And have you ever had the desire to meet and fuck Micah?❞

❝Yeah.❞ The answer slipped out before I was able to fully register what I'd said. His eyes slightly darkened, though it was mostly desire, yet the other part of him wanted to ask more, to get to know more about my experience of watching Micah.

❝Tell me, then.❞ He pried further, ❝Tell me exactly what you wanted Micah to do to you, and I can assure you, he will.❞

I couldn't help but laugh, and it was purely because I was embarrassed as fuck to admit to all the dirty little things I'd imagined over the course of watching him, and the irony was incredible.