CHAPTER 36 : AIBO'S DEBUT & THE FUTURE'S FATE

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER AFTER THE CIVIL WAR

A few months later, Ronin & Amado's warning came true. The AIBO corporation is now the new ANBU for the 5 big nations. The organisation held a public ceremony in Konoha for their debut announcement to the world. All of the 5 kages are in attendance at the ceremony to witness their newest next generation weapons & armories. The curtain stage is opened and Kazuya finally makes an appearance to give a speech & introduce himself to the world. The public attendees gave him a round of applause.

- Kazuya (gives a speech on the podium) : Good morning everybody, My name is Kazuya. I'm the chairman of ZABOTSU corporation & also the Charity resources foundation (CRF). I hope all of you are doing well today, especially the 5 powerful kages. I stand here before you gratefully humbled by your applause & attendance. Today is a special day for all of us to take the first step for the the future of this world. First of all, I would like to take this moment to pay tribute to every single shinobi & ANBU groups from every nation for your sacrifices & dedication to make this world a better place. It's important to maintain and improve the continuity & security of this world from any potential future threat that could occur. And to achieve that mighty task, change is important to maintain it. Today, at the request and demand from the 5 feudal lords from the great big nation, I would like to announce you that all of the ANBU entity from these 5 big nations from the land of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind & Lightning will be merge into 1 entity named the Anbu International Black Ops, which stands for AIBO. And the feudal lords also have elected me as the President of this entity. Not only AIBO will be protecting the nations from future threat, But I will make sure that we also will be upgrading the new generation of Weaponry & Armory equipment to prepare ourselves in case a future threat comes. As the first step on proving my promise today, I present to you the future...

As the villagers & the kages are witnessing and anticipating, Kazuya debuts AIBO's future generation of Weaponry & Armory equipment. 2 groups of AIBO shinobis are marching towards the stage. 1 group of AIBO shinobis are carrying the new futuristic chakra gun & the other group are wearing the new futuristic body armor. The chakra gun is more advanced than the ones that The Iron Lord army used during the recent civil war.

Kazuya instructs the group that's holding the ZAIBOTSU's gun to shoot multiple rounds of chakra beams at the group that's wearing the new armor. The crowds were surprised that the body armor manage to absorb the chakra beams from the chakra gun. The kages were also surprised by the capabilities of ZAIBOTSU's weapon & armor. Except Naruto.

- Kazuya : Usually if a gadget that's able to absorb chakra, there's a limit to how much it can store based on the capacity of the storage compartment. To counter that problem, we've built a new system for it where the user can release the energy back by creating an energy shockwave that's able to wipe out enemies around them. Hence, protecting them 360°. This technology will soon be use by most AIBO shinobis. Now then, as for the future to come.. Let me show you what we're working on..

As the kages were impressed & the villagers are still applauding by what they've witnessed, Kazuya shows a prototype of a humanoid cyborg.

- Kazuya : Ladies & gentleman, As we all know & have painful memories from the 4th great ninja war, Hundreds of thousands of our loved ones were killed by a non-living thing that's called white zetsus. In case a future war does occur, with this humanoid cyborg, we can completely save all of your loved one's lives from participating in the future war physically.. This humanoid cyborg will be replacing their task on fighting our future enemies instead of our loved ones. (While Kazuya is still briefing, Naruto's reaction becomes more concerning & Gaara noticed it) This humanoid cyborg is called Artificial Shinobi. With a single tap of a button, we're able to direct it to do whatever we want. Everything that you've seen today with these current weapons & armors, it will have all of those features and more than that. This Artificial Shinobis also have the intelligence to predict & analyse an enemy's movements by linking it's core chip to the database that we've collected during the 4th great war. And we will also be inserting data, jutsu & fighting style that we've gathered since the 4th war happened. If you're concerned that this thing might malfunction & turn back against us, Don't worry because we have an emergency shutdown button.

As Kazuya was explaining, Kawaki immediately remembered what Amado said in the past while looking at Naruto's reaction.

- Darui (Raikage) : Well I be damned, Finally someone manages to solve the death rate issue for our shinobis if there's a future war happening. What a dull.

- Gaara (Kazekage) : Naruto, Judging by your reaction, do you have something in mind?

- Naruto (Hokage) : This technologies are really awesome. It solves many issues that we've been having. But, If this technology falls into the wrong hands, no one will be able to stop them.

- Chojuro (Mizukage) : What do you mean hokage? He (Kazuya) just mentioned there's an emergency shutdown button just in case that happens.

- Naruto : That may be true but from what Katasuke told me previously, this kind of technology can be reprogramme by the enemy to disable the shutdown button system. It all depends on the security of the system. Still, that's not my main concern.

- Gaara : So what is it?

- Naruto : As time progresses, This thing will just keep getting better and more refine. I predict that shinobis in the future will be weaker than our era due to this thing replacing their roles completely. And if we encourage people to continue the shinobi way, they will just gonna say that these cyborgs are already doing their job. Therefore, If this thing falls into the enemy's hands, no one will be able to defeat them. And if there are several shinobis that have the capabilities to beat them, it's most likely to be fewer quantities compare to this cyborgs that's going to be produce in large quantity.

All of the kages just remain silent while thinking about what Naruto just said.

- Kurotsuchi (Tsuchikage) : Can't we just do something about this? Like monitoring the security system of this technology?

- Naruto : Unfortunately ZAIBOTSU & AIBO are working directly under the supervision from all of the Feudal Lords. So we don't have the authority to control it. The most we can do is propose suggestions and request for them to review, then they decide the outcome of it. From what I've gathered, All of the Feudal Lords insisted that ZAIBOTSU, AIBO & CRF will be handle by them directly. So we don't have the authority to be involve in this.

- Kurotsuchi : Including C.R.F (Charity Resource Foundation) too huh? Well, At least it lifts our burden to handle it.

- Naruto (sad face) : If only Sasuke was still here, He would've known what to do.

- Gaara (Looks at Kawaki sitting on top of a roof opposite them while he's 'Kawaki' witnessing the event) : Well for now, We just have to focus on the current generation and groom them to be a strong shinobi. Perhaps they will still be here when that time comes and hopefully maintain the shinobi way.

- Naruto (Looks at Kawaki while smiling) : Yeah.. I hope so.........