CHAPTER 15 : WHO ARE YOU ?

🔥ATTENTION REGARDING CHAPTER 15 & 16🔥

I SUGGEST IT'S BETTER TO READ IT SLOWLY & CAREFULLY OR ELSE I FEARED YOU'RE NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND IT.. THIS CHAPTER WAS THE HARDEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER TACKLED IT DUE TO THE CONCEPT OF THE CONTENT.

After an intense battle between them, Kawaki saw Amado's pocket watch dropped on the ground. There's a photo that pops out from the back of the pocket watch. Curious by it, Kawaki picked it up. Immediately his eyes widely opened & his left hand holding the photo shake intensely seeing the photo.

- Kawaki : This man !! Looks familiar..

He then chokes Amado's collar shirt while shouting "WHO'S THIS MAN !! WHO ARE YOU REALLY !!". Amado just remain silence & tears from his eyes fall onto to the ground.

- Kawaki : Ooi !!! ANSWER ME NOW !!! WHO ARE YOU !!! WHO'S THAT MAN IN THE PHOTO !!!

- Amado : Heh, you really wanna know that bad huh? Very well then.. My true name is…

Amado's mouth is drilling blood while staring at him.

- Amado : My real name is Uzumaki Ka..wa..ki.. And that old man that you saw in the photo is our beloved father, (The scene cuts to Kawaki's shocking face while hearing Amado saying it) Naruto Uzumaki..

Kawaki's face is shocked and drop to the ground on his knees, shocked & speechless after hearing it.

- Kawaki : I.... Don't understand..

- Amado : Well, if you want specifics, I am future you..

- Kawaki (talks while stuttering) : NO !!!!, YOU'RE LYING !!!!.. it can't be.. you're lying… (Kawaki sat back down while holding his head in a confusing way)

- Amado : If i'm lying, how did i knew about you & Boruto's plan years ago regarding on implanting karma into Code without you even telling me.

- Kawaki : That's just pure coincidence !! If you're the future me, why would you try to kill me !!!

- Amado : Heh.. killed you?? If I really wanna kill you, why would I even tell you how to defeat me..

Amado said it in Chapter 12

Kawaki remembered that moment

Kawaki remembered that moment. Kawaki " You're lying !! if so, you said no visual prowess are able to see the heart unless.. arh " (Kawaki suddenly also remembers this word below )

In chapter 12 Amado also said

- Kawaki : But, since when did you

- Kawaki : But, since when did you.. allow me to see it..?

- Amado : During the first time I stabbed you in the back.. That's when I shared my chakra with you.. Which allowed you to see it. (Amado coughs with blood)

- Kawaki : Why ???

- Amado : Simple, it's because to push your limits.

- Kawaki : Why?! What's the point !!

- Amado : It's to prepare before "that moment" happen..

- Kawaki : Wha.. what do you mean by "that moment??!".. who are "they"!!! Do you mean by Code?! Tell me the truth now !!!

- Amado : Since I'm about to die then, very well.. i'll tell you the whole truth..

Amado snaps his finger, both Kawaki & him are in a pure white dimension..

- Kawaki : This is a genjutsu, since when did you cast it on me? ...

- Amado : When I blew my cigarette smoke to your face,

In chapter 12

- Amado : I implanted the genjutsu to you first back then just in case if you kill me instantly, the genjutsu will automatically trigger

- Amado : I implanted the genjutsu to you first back then just in case if you kill me instantly, the genjutsu will automatically trigger. Revealing my own memories & the whole truth to you.

- Kawaki : You haven't answered my question yet. What do you mean by "that moment"?

- Amado : Don't be hasty. I'm getting to it eventually.

  Kawaki begins to see Amado's memories (Just like when Itachi showed Sasuke his memories), he now sees that Amado is really him (Kawaki from the future) .. Then he sees bearded Naruto (The man in the photo) having a picnic with him, Hinata & Himawari.

- Amado : What a wonderful kind hearted man isn't he?

Kawaki tilt his eye at him and watch back at memories. Then the memories jump to the "big event".....

VOTE  ⭐ / SHARE 💌/ COMMENT ⌨️