On the run

Knife spotted them and went over to distract them while taco hid. As taco walked she released she left behind footprints so she tossed microphone the bag and climbed up the closest tree that could carry her weight. However the branch she stood on was a little thin, enough to hold her for a bit. But definitely not long. 

Pickle, balloon and knife walked up to microphone and started talking. Taco drowned them oit and tryed to focus on staying in the tree. She held onto the trunk for as long as she could, trying not to break the thin branch.

"Do you have any ideas?" Pickle asked the group. Knife shook his haid and looked at Microphone. "Ive had my gain turned up and i think i heard him, or someone talking to him." "Great! Lets start there" pickle said. Microphone listened closely. "I think its coming from over there!" She said, pointing to the shadow of purgatory mansion in the distance.

The gang started walking that way when...

SNAP!

taco fell flat on her face and the others ran up to her. She sat up as her vision focused. She saw pickle and balloon and immediately jumped to her feet. They stared at her and before they were even able to process what was happening  she began to run. "Wait who was that? i didn't get a good look at who they were." Pickle said as he began to bolt after her. No one said a word. Especially not knife or microphone. 

Taco quickly looked for a place to hide. She spotted the dumpster in front of hotel oj and decided it was a good place for now. She lifted the top and jumped in. There wasn't a lot inside so its not like she had to worry about it. Unfortunately though, balloon saw her go in.

"Where did they go?" Microphone asked. "I think i saw them go into the dumpster." She pointed to it. Taco listened as best she could. In her panic, she left Her headset. So all she heard was a murmur as the others gathered around. "Lets go inside!" Someone said. Taco panicked. She was done for. 

Test tube lifted the lid. Taco squinted at the bright light.

"Oh shit."

/////////

JEJSJSJXJXJXJX 1000 READS WHAT TYSM

WHAT I NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE AAAAAAAAAAA

MAYBE ILL MAKE AN UPDATED COVER?

It means a lot to me that people are reading this, thanks guys /gen :>