17.

toni braxton — fit

toni braxton — fit. ⤴

I woke up to the sound of Grey's Anatomy and Janet sniffling. Sucking my teeth and turningAw4 over I said her name. She hummed in response but didn't pause her show. I still hadn't opened my eyes yet so I just felt around for her.

"Lay back down," I mumbled, trying to keep my sleep.

"No, Derek just died." She whined as I heard her blow her nose.

"Okay? I'm wanna do what he doing so lay down." I snapped back, i found her arm and pulled at it for her to lay down.

"W-what's he doing?" She asked, at this point I just opened my eyes.

"Resting in peace, so come here now." I snickered. I heard her whimper and cry some more, I rolled my eyes and pulled the blanket over my whole head. First off, the episode is like eight years old and I always hear her re-watching it. So for her to be crying right now is uncalled for. 

"Janet, get out." I groaned. I didn't even want her to lay down anymore, just move. 

"B-but this is my room," She pouted wiping her eyes and sniffling. Here we go. 

"No, I meant the entire house. Leave." I clarified with a small grin. I was just messing with her. 

"I-I don't hav--" 

"Don't care." I cut her off. 

"Toni p-please don't m-make me leave." She begged. I sat up and glared at her.

"Janet I'm just messing with you. Don't take me for real." I chuckled. She almost instantly stopped crying and mean mugged me.

"T-that's not funny." She deadpanned with red eyes. 

"It was, your lip was trembling." I smiled. She rolled her eyes and scooted away from me. 

"No it wasn't. You're always making me cry." She huffed, now I rolled my eyes. she wasn't wrong, but it wasn't on purpose.

Well..

At least she looked pretty when she cried. Most of the time anyway.

It would be weird for me to say that when she cried it sort of turned me on.

So I won't say it.

I'll just think it.

"I do not," I rebutted. To which she sucked her teeth.

"You know what, I am gonna leave." She huffed while trying to get out the bed. I groaned before pulling her closer to me by the back of her neck, she'd already turned away from me.

"Girl sit down, I was just playing." I said with her face close to mine now. She looked into my eyes and shivered.

I had to pretend I didn't notice it.

"S-sorry--" I cut her off by kissing her. Which was weird because I didn't even want to kiss her. I just didn't want to go back and forth with the apology thing.

I heard Janet moan and felt her push into me more. It took me by surprise and she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

So basically whenever she's sleepy, on drugs, or horny, all her anxiety and awkwardness disappears? Got it.

While I was too busy thinking, she crawled into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands snaked down her body and I squeezed her waist while bringing her closer.

She really is a good kisser.

Just before things could get any further my phone started ringing.  Thank God for that.

I looked at the screen and saw that it was the county police station. Instantly my eyebrows furrowed and I reached for the phone with Janet still in my lap. She let go of my neck while I answered and just started at me with an embarrassed look.

"Hello?" I asked.

"You have a collect call from a inmate at the female county jail, press one to answer, press two to--" I just pressed one. That automatic voice was annyoing.

"Hello?" I answered again. I heard somebody clear their throat and I rolled my eyes.

"T-Toni.. it's me, Jasmine." That voice sounds familiar but I have no idea who Jasmine is.

"Who the he--"

"Your roommate. But listen, I don't have a lot of time.. I need you to bail me and Shay out. Like right now, please. " She rushed. Oh, that's why she sounds familar. She's my roommate.

"What? Why? What'd you do?" I asked. I was going to do it but I want to pretend like I'm not.

"I-its a long story. Just please. Our full names are in the envelope along with the money needed. I know we're horrible roommates but after this we'll probably be leaving." Jasmine explained.

I mean, they weren't too bad but I wouldn't mind a emptier house..

"Man, what the hell did you do?!" I was already up and getting dressed now. And Janet being Janet, she was following what I was doing.

"Nothing! Well--nothing I'll say on this recorded call. Just please?"

"Man, whatever. I told you if it's anything crazy I'll be a witness in your trail. And not the good kind. I'm not going nothing. Goodbye." I said before hanging up.

I'm not even mad for real. I just know how they are and if I'm not extremely mean they'll think we're friends and we are not.

I should've done that with Janet but the future therapist in me wouldn't allow it.

Within another ten minutes Janet and I were in the car putting our seatbelts on.

"Where we going?"

"To bail my stupid roommates out." I huffed. I heard her gasp before I pulled out the driveway and sped down the street.

This week can not get any more crazy.

__

Make sure y'all comment or I'ma drag this drama real bad. 😁

954 words.