34.

taking a nap lemme get like 40 comments fa another update.

janet jackson - mood ⤴

Fuck her.

Put her beneath you, choke her roughly and look into her eyes. Watch as her facial expressions keep changing.

Fuck her so good that you can hear her wetness and your skin slapping together. Make her sore. Make her whimper and whine under you.

Don't stop until she's scratched your back up.
Fuck her like an animal, hungry for her sweetness.

Fuck her until she's brain dead and all she can stutter is, "daddy please."

Fuck her until her legs shake.

Make her cum double digits.

Make her head hurt from all the eye rolling orgasms.

Caress her while the vibrator rams inside her and you eat her out.

Fuck her.

Satisfy her body in every way.

And when you've had enough of the stupid slut, kiss her.

Hold her in your arms after you clean her up. Tell her how much of a pretty princess she is.

She's such a good girl,

Let her know that daddy loves her as you cuddle her to sleep.

But, before she shuts her eyes, remind her that she'll always be yours.

My thoughts ran rapidly in my head. Having Toni here, at my will was something I thought about quite often. She was so sweet, and kind now. I've always wanted to ruin her. Deep down I knew she was a slut, and she'd proven me correct by allowing me to top her. Her hands were cuffed behind her back. She rested on her legs, sitting neatly in front of me.

After we left the club, I reminded her of what she promised me. And since we were both pretty drunk, it didn't take much for her to agree. 

"You're such a pretty girl, you know that don't you?" I marveled, I watched her nod head. Her eyes were so big and beautiful, I couldn't wait to make her cry. I bent down, grabbed her chin and kissed her lips. 

"Three rules," I began, my hand traveled down her neck, teasing her nipples as her eyes fluttered. 

"Number one, light rule." My lips hovered over hers, and my other hand gripped her locs tightly, keeping her head up. 

"Red is stop. Yellow is careful, and green is keep going." I explained. Toni and I never really talked about our sexual desires, but I'm pretty sure after tonight we would. I'm not too worried about her freaking out. All the things I plan on doing to her, she's pretty much already done to me.