15.

The way the smut scene is written alr but you won't get it for a min. 

janet jackson - fit  ⤴

janet jackson - fit ⤴

What Toni said in the car the other day really hurt my feelings. I did cry about it, really hard. But that only went to prove her point even more. Maybe I was a little too sensitive. I mean, I've been told that plenty of times before but never in the sense that Toni told me. Sure, she was mean and said she didn't care, but I knew she did. So that was the one thing that I never allowed to genuinely hurt my feelings after the first few times of her saying it. 

When I got out her car that morning and headed to class, I couldn't help but think. And I know I've always been shy and sensitive but it was never this bad. Not until I started talking to Ciara. She'd always been so controlling and would claim it to be her dominance. I didn't like that a first but she always told me that it wasn't very submissive of me to go against what she says.  

After thinking about all the things I've gone through with her I just got so angry. And the anger spread from just mad at her, to mad at Toni and everybody else in the world. It was so bad that I even had an outburst towards my dance teacher when she asked what was wrong. She sent me home in an Uber that she paid for and told me to take the next few days off without penalty. 

She claimed that something really had to be wrong for her top student to flip like that. I was really embarrassed about being sent home but staying would've been even more embarrassing. 

So, I was home now. Toni had gone off to class and didn't even say goodbye this time. Or ask if I needed a ride. Which I couldn't be mad about either, she did tell me to get the same ride that brought me home to take me. Either way it still made me a little sad. 

I was sitting in my bed thinking about how I was going to apologize to her when Ciara came into the room. And just as quickly as I was sad, I was upset. I hadn't seen her since I left for class yesterday. Just by the way she smiled I could tell that she'd been smoking and drinking. I rolled my eyes when she plopped down onto my bed and laid her head on my thigh. 

"Hey babe, have you seen my clothes? I've had the same shit on for three days," She chuckled before kissing my stomach. I pushed her away and shook my head. Usually I'd automatically get up and help her find it or something but what Toni said to me had genuinely changed me for some reason. 

"No, look for it yourself. And it's disgusting that you're just now looking for clothes when you haven't showered this whole time you've been here." I scoffed, mean mugging her. I had so suddenly become disdained with her entire being. 

"Man, what? Watch your mouth B." She sucked her teeth trying to lay back in my lap but I pushed her off again. I wasn't about to get myself stuck in this exhausting cycle again.

"Move, I'm not watching nothing. Where were you?" I asked, I stood up and looked at her. Ciara just groaned before sitting up and trying to pull me in by my waist, I smacked her hands away. 

"Seeing some friends. You know my aunt used to live out here. I came to see some people." She shrugged, slurring her words from how drunk she was.

"What friends? You told me you came to see me, you liar?" I interrogated. She wasn't about to get off the hook so easily. Cee sucked her teeth and ran her hands down her face. She started staring at me hard the way she used to do back home and I started to crack a bit. 

I was doing so good but every time her eyes would get low and confuse me between a look of anger and lust I'd get nervous.    

"You done questioning me?" She asked lowly, getting ready to stand. 

"N-No, because I already know you cheated on me and I-I know you did it l-last night because of all the h-hickeys." I stammered. Here I was stuttering again. Maybe I wasn't as strong as Toni thought I could be. 

"So what? You not gon' leave me. This my cousin's house. If I tell her to make you leave that's just what she'll do. Make your sorry ass leave." Cee grunted out at me, she stood up to her feet and started to walk closer to me. I did my best to not cry but something about the tone she used always made me break. Not to mention the weight of her words. 

"T-that's not true. You're just trying to get i-in my head and it's not working." I breathed out. I started tapping my hand against my thigh to help with my breathing as Ciara backed me into the door. I closed my eyes as she grabbed my chin and forced my face to look towards her. 

"It's not? So why are making that stupid rhythm with your thigh? And I could tell you're about to cry. You're weak, Janet. You need me so much and you don't even realize it." She marveled while whispering into my ear. 

This was not going as planned. At all.

"Ciara move, I-I don't wanna be with you anymore. Get out!" I mustered up the voice to shout at her and she just laughed. Why did I stay in this relationship for so long?

"Are you trying to kick me out of my cousins house? Without me you wouldn't even be here bitch. You'd be stuck at the community college doing God knows what for those gr--" Her rant was cut short when we heard the front door open and slam shout. Followed by Toni's voice shouting for Cee. 

"Look, there's Toni right now. Let's go ask her who needs to leave. Her cousin, or a pathetic grown woman who can't make decisions for herself." Ciara taunted before letting me go and pushing me aside. I took a few deep breathes, followed her out into the hallway and wiped the tears that I still hadn't let fall. 

__ 

I accidently pass 1k words every time dude...

1111 words.