35.

Same thang loves, 40 comments. Merry Christmas too. Tdy is about JESUS. 😁

toni braxton - slumped

toni braxton - slumped. ⤴

I can't move. Janet's been up taking pictures and videos of us in bed for the past hour. It's like twelve in the afternoon and we just got dressed. She wanted to go out and get some food but I'm still sleepy. Plus I'm still kind of hung over from the club last night. I don't know how she's even so energized right now. 

She's a demon. I'm never ever letting her touch me again. 

"Babe, get up I'm hungry." Janet smirked before smacking my butt. I mean mugged her and shook my head. I covered my eyes with my locs and tried to doze off again. Janet got on my back and started humping my butt. I looked over my shoulder at her and cut my eyes. Still childish. 

"Jan get offff I'm tired!" I whined. Yeah, I do that now. She's been giving me princess treatment for the past seven months, what'd you expect? 

"No, how do you feel about last night?" Now she was kneading my butt and just playing with it. I sucked my bottom lip in and hid my smile while flashbacks ran through my brain. 

"It was, interesting," I mumbled. This was embarrassing. My girlfriend of six months, whose never taken control like, that bitched me so effortlessly. I don't even know how I"m supposed to come back from this. 

"Interesting enough to let me do it again?" She thinks she's slick; she was trying to take my pants off but I had a belt on so she couldn't. 

"Absolutely not you seed of chucky." I shut that down immediately. She thinks I haven't gotten out of bed because I'm being lazy but in reality I'm still trying to get all of the feeling in my legs. I'm so sore I'm numb. 

"W-why? Was it bad? Sorry, let's move on," Janet rushed out. She tried to get up off me but I stopped her. I used my legs to flip us over so that I was straddling her. The way that I did it made me straddle her backwards so I had to turn around to be looking at her. 

She was scared of my reaction so much and I could see it all in her face. I stared at her with a straight face for a minute or two just to mess with her before I broke into a big smile and kissed her lips. 

"No, it was too good. You took all my top cred, I don't know how I'm supposed to top that." I said to her before giving her a few more kisses of reassurance. I watched her scared look turn into her cute little smile and I kissed her again. I kept running my hands up and down her because I haven't touched her in so long. Those handcuffs were hell. 

"So you'll let me do it again?!" Okay she seems a little too excited. 

"Of course not," I kissed her forehead and tried to get up but she pulled my arm back down and flips up back over. Curse her for taking that self defense class with me.