09.

40 comments & I'll update again. + vote pls.

toni braxton — fit

toni braxton — fit. ⤴

The nonsense with Janet and Ciara happened about two days ago. And within those two days, I've had the both of them irritating the life out of me. Not to mention my other roommates had came back. I didn't even bother to ask where they'd been. All I knew was, they were being extremely quiet.

So good for them.

Today was also one of the rare days that I didn't have class. So, I planned on relaxing. And with Janet knocking on my door every four minutes like some sad puppy I couldn't do that. Plus, Ciara kept calling me because Janet wasn't answer the phone. Which I was proud of her for, because at some point it's self degrading to keep letting people do you wrong. Anyway, my solution to Cee, was simply blocking her. What was she going to do, cheat on me with my sister? Matter fact, I hope she does go out and find a new cousin to annoy, I'm sick of her. 

I wanted to go out, my other roommates had the house smelling like weed again and they didn't even smoke inside. They just smelled like walking bags of it. I thought about going out my window, that way I wouldn't have to run into Janet, I already knew she was waiting with her door wide open for me to come out. 

It wasn't like I was mad at her anymore, sure I was disappointed but I told her I didn't care and I meant it. That was nothing but the truth. We hadn't even been friends for more than like two minutes before she irritated me so I wasn't pushing it too much. 

I'm sure she's in her room right now sulking. At this point I don't even know what it's about anymore. I was still giving her rides to school and she came with me to the coffee shop in the past two days so I don't know what her problem is. I wasn't even rude to her either, I was actually nice and calm and respectful. 

Which isn't something that should shock me but it is. Moral of the whole thing is, Janet's dramatic. But I couldn't expect anything else from her. It's her. 

Anyway, I'm wasting too much time on the subject and it's starting to annoy me again. I grabbed my bag, threw my shades on, and walked out my door. If anybody wanted to talk to me I'd just ignore them like I do any other time. I don't know why I was making it seem like it'd be any different with Janet. 

"Wait, Toni!" Here she goes.. 

I kept walking towards the door and I expected her to just sigh and go back into her room but this time she chased me out the door and grabbed my wrist. Deciding against smacking her upside her head I just glared at her. 

"What's up, Janet?" I huffed, unlocking my car door so I could make a run for it. 

"I-I wanted to know if you're still mad.." She mumbled with her head down. She looked super sad, which was unnecessary, but me invalidating her emotions wouldn't be very therapist like of me. 

"I haven't been mad since I left your room, Janet." I deadpanned. Actually, let me fix my monotone voice before she starts crying again. I literally can not deal with that right now. I mean, it's not my responsibility to walk on eggshells around her emotions but for some reason she's made it feel like it is, and I don't completely mind now. 

"o-oh, I just..." 

"Whatever, Jan. Just go get dressed and you can come with me dude." I groaned. We've been standing outside too long and I refuse to smell like outside. I seen Janet crack a small smile and fix her posture. It's little stuff like that-that I'm supposed to pay attention to as someone who studies what I do. 

"J-Jan?" She muttered staring at me with hope in her eyes. I looked around in confusion before nodding. 

"Yeah, nobody has ever called you a nickname or something? Go get dressed dude." I scoffed. She bit her smile before nodding and heading back into the house. I got in my car, and waited for her. I really shouldn't even be letting her back in it because of last time. I had to leave me windows down all night to really get rid of the smell. 

Ten minutes later, Janet came flying out the house and jumped into the back seat. I looked at her through my rear view mirror as she put her purse down. 

"Why are you in the back seat?" I asked, amused by the unremovable smile on her face. 

"Huh? I just thought because of last time that you wouldn't want me-" 

"Girl, get in the front seat, I don't care about all that." I cut her off. She froze and looked at me for a minute. Then all of a sudden she was climbing into the front seat. Me personally, I would've went around but hey, that's just me. 

When she was climbing over her butt was in my face and I'm not even going to lie and say I wasn't looking. Shoot, I just might sleep with her to piss Ciara off. 

Okay now I'm just being dramatic. Janet is not ready for any form of a relationship. She needs to build one with herself first. 

Wait-why am I thinking about relationships with Janet as if..  You know what, it doesn't matter because I'd never do that to myself. 

"T-Toni.." Janet said, pulling me out of my thoughts. I raised my eyebrows and locked eyes with her. 

"Yeah?" I answered. 

"You're staring at me really hard right now, did I do something?" She whispered, still putting her seatbelt on. 

No, Janet, you didn't do anything. I'm just thinking about how I could ruin your life in the best way if I stole you from Ciara's bald self. Is what I thought, but instead of saying that, I just started my car and pulled out the driveway. 

"No you didn't, you just look really pretty. I like the nose ring." I cleared my throat, carefully making my way onto the main road. I looked over at Janet and she was smiling super hard again. One thing about her is she'll  show her emotions on her sleeve. 

"Thank y-you." She gushed quietly. 

"You're welcome love." 

__

Boom. I'm updating bc I promised I would if sb sent me a voice msg so yeah. Until my next agreement with one of you guys. :) 

1130 words.