29.

toni braxton — fit

toni braxton — fit. ⤴

"Toni, get offff!" Janet whined while trying to push me off of her. I had my arms wrapped around her thighs while she sat on my face. She was shaking and crying but that's too bad.

At first, I was actually eating her out for her pleasure, but now it was for mine. She sounded so good and it felt like her pussy was meant to grind against my face.

I made her cum two more times before I let her go and when I did she just let her head rest on the head board.

"You better move before I start again," I warned, I was rubbing my fingers on her clit softly, making her twitch.

"Shh—shit. No, I'm too weak." She whined. I chuckled before slipping from underneath her and telling her to lay flat.

"I guess I'll give you a break."

She rolled her eyes then closed them. There was no way she was about to leave me awake. After we left my parents house yesterday, I've just been hanging with Janet. We still haven't gone to see my aunt but I promised her I'd come tomorrow so that's when we'd do it.

I was actually really emotional about the whole situation but I didn't want to talk about it. So instead I've just been having Janet distract me. When my feelings are hurt I'm usually really clingy or really cold.

I told Janet I wouldn't push her away so I didn't have much of a choice but to be clingy.

I slapped her thigh and her eyes popped open. She immediately cupped in between legs and shook her head.

"Toni please, I know I said make me cry but please give me a ten minute power nap." She begged I sucked my teeth and pulled her up by her arms. Then kissed her lips.

"Shut up, we're going to get in the shower. Plus we have to pee." I carried her to the bathroom and slapped her butt while walking, all she did was moan.

Freaky.

"Toni, don't try nothing in the shower." She mugged me before I put her down on the sink.

"Why?"

"Because we both know I'm not going to decline."

I rolled my eyes at her while sitting on the toilet. We were comfortable like that. "Than why you complaining?"

"Because I'm going to be so sore when we go see your aunt tomorrow,"

I paused when she said that. I sort of didn't want her to come with me... I felt like it'd be too much to asked. Plus I didn't want her to see me that emotional. I was sure I'd completely break down.

I pushed that to the back of my head and flushed. Janet used the bathroom while I got the shower ready and when we got in we washed first. I actually wasn't going to start anything.

But then Janet bent over to wash her legs and it was over. I went closer to her and grabbed her waist. She groaned while coming back up and putting one of her hands on the back of my neck. I started kissing her neck and she moved her head to the side.

"W-what did I tell you?" She was complaining but pressed herself against me more.

"What? I just wanted to rinse off." My hand had slipped between her legs and I started rubbing her lips again. Her body was still sensitive.

"Liar, go faster." Janet's such an addict. She always says she doesn't want more but we both know the truth.

I started rubbing her clit faster while kissing and nibbling on her neck. Her moans were right in my ear so I was in heaven already.

"You're so fuckin' good at that.." I love when she tells me stuff like that. We ended up having longer shower sex than the original sex in the bed room.

By the time we got out we had to wash at fifth time and were wrinkly. Once we got out, we got dressed. Just because we weren't going to be hanging with my family, didn't mean we couldn't go out. We just had to stop by my Aunt Kelly's house. She texted me and asked if I could go to her house and grab some of her clothes before I went to see her. 

Jan and I got in my car and started the route to her house. I let her play one of her million playlist and it had all the right songs. Something tells me she just added all the songs she hears me play, into one big file. I wasn't mad though, her effort was super cute. 

When we got to my aunt's house Jan asked if she could come and I looked at her like she was dumb. Of course she could. I held my hand out for her and we smiled at each other before she took it. I got some of Aunt K's clothes, a couple towels and the brief case she said she wanted while Janet looked around. I said she could. 

I told her about how I lived with my aunt M and K since I was fourteen, going on fifteen so she wanted to see my room. This was basically the house I grew up in. After I put my aunts things in the trunk, I went to get Janet. 

She was in my closet talking to herself. I came up behind her and tapped her shoulder. She screamed like a little girl and jumped up. I laughed at her and she hit my shoulder before laughing too. I hugged her from behind and put my head on her shoulder while she still looked through my closet. 

"What you in here doin'?" She wasn't even paying me no mind, just looking at all my old t-shirts and boy shorts. 

"These your old clothes?" I hummed a yeah and kissed her neck. I wanted to bite her so bad. 

"You think you can still fit them?" 

"Yeah, they might be a little too big actually, I lost a few pounds in college." I said. I stepped in front on her and picked up one of my outfits. They were still neatly folded and untouched since the day I graduated and went on to college. 

"All of these are boy clothes though," Janet pointed out the obvious. Almost forgot she was a little slow. 

"I used to be stud, who do you think influenced Cee copy cat behind?" I joked. I was trying some of my old clothes on now. Janet started it. They still fit, but my pants were a little baggy. It worked though, I usually sagged in these clothes anyway.

I had on a black graphic tee with some greys shorts on. I even put on the boxers too. I went to to look at the shoes I left here and nearly fainted. I left like thirty pairs here. My aunties really spoiled me, because I specially remember a majority of my moving boxes being shoes. So this was just over the top. I found some Nike socks and threw on my air forces. I don't even think I wore these before I left. 

I came out of the closet (for a second time) and showed Janet my fit. She smiled and bit her lip while looking at me. Just gay. 

"You look really good baby." Alright because she's making me blush with the pet names again. The first time she called me that was when I first told her about my aunt. And ever since she'll just throw it out there once in a while. Every time it makes me blush like I've never heard it before. 

"Thank you." I walked over to her and kissed her softly. I love kissing her. It's my favorite thing to do seriously. Other than biting. Don't ask. 

"You should wear this out," She suggested, I hummed and just kissed her again. I wasn't even listening for real. I had one of my hands in my shorts and the other on J's lap to hold me up. Just putting the clothes on made me so much more masculine than usual. Talk about being able to switch roles.

"Why? You want to feel like you wit' a lil boy again?" We were just talking between out kisses now. Janet grabbed my ass and squeezed it before sticking her tongue in my mouth. 

"No, I just think you look extra thick in those shorts." She said when pulling apart. I stared at her for a minute before leaning back in and kissing her. Our tongue interlocked and we fell back onto the bed. 

I'm sorry auntie but I'm definitely about to fuck her on my old bed..

__

hiiii.

How's y'all datin' life, give me the tea frl. 

I want a masc on masc relationship real bad. OR A NIGGA BUILT LIKE ROD WAVE. Which ever comes first. :) 

1511 Words.