22.

comment pls. 

janet jackson - fit ⤴

I was in Toni's room, and she was doing some last minute work before our quarterly break. it was only two weeks long. She was sitting at the newly installed standing desk I brought her, she hated her posture so I got something to help fix it.

And although I am so proud of her for getting her work out the way, I was bored. And horny. We hadn't had sex since the time in my room and I was feigning. Sure, it was my idea to wait but that was before I had really thought about it. Toni had convinced me to get into actual therapy. But it was right after sex. So I was still on the whole high thing so I really was just agreeing with everything and saying what I thought she wanted to hear. 

The therapy wasn't bad, but actually a good idea. I've already worked on a lot of my issues and set a few boundaries. And it's only been like three weeks. 

Anyway, yesterday Toni was being nice. She actually got matching outfits with Shay, Jasmine and I. They were cute I guess, of course Toni picked them out since she thinks her style is the best. 

It was odd seeing her laughing and joking with anybody but me. It kind of made me jealous but once I realized she was only tolerating them for me I calmed down. But back to the sex thing. I was going crazy. She looked so sexy with her glasses on and stuff. I think she was just about finished before she sat down. 

I didn't want to ask first because, whenever I used to with Ciara she always made it a burden. I didn't want it to, but the traumas from my last relationship still had an affect on me. But Toni's reminders that she was willing to work with me was enough to keep me on track. That and the things me and my therapist talk about. 

Toni was studying, and I'm studying her. She had her hair up into a bun and a sports bra on. I'd seen her in plenty of cropped tops and shorts but this whole sports bra and boxers thing was doing something to me. 

Since masculine woman were usually my type, I thought Toni looked so good right now. It wasn't like I'm not attracted to her in her normal style because I'd be attracted to her in whatever she had on. But this, Jesus this was it for me. 

Toni finally got off her computer and came over to the bed. I was at the top reading a book, but I'd stopped a long time ago since she looked so good and staring at her was more fun. 

"Why're you staring at me like that you little creep." She teased, slapping my thigh. I blushed and looked away from her. 

"You just look really good.." I mumbled, biting my lip. 

"I do?" She grinned. I just know she's about to play games. She stood up and looked down at her outfit. 

"Y-yes." I smiled. 

"Hm, you like my lil' boy outfit?" She teased, making her voice really deep. It made me laugh because her voice is already deep so when she forces it-it gets way deeper. 

"Yeah, but you know that. You did that on purpose too," I said, rolling my eyes. I crawled to the bottom of the bed and sat on my knees. That way she was still towering over me a bit. 

"Well thank you," She whispered before pecking my lips. We weren't together yet but we still kind of did couple things. And looking back on our friendship before, we kind of already did that minus the kissing and hugs. But now I don't let her go a day without hugging me at least twice. 

"You're welcome," I responded. I put my hands on the strip of her boxers and pulled her closer so she would kiss me again. We held eye contact for a moment before I closed the space and smashed out lips together. I was trying to deepen it but Toni kept playing games. I whined and pulled apart before pouting. 

"Stop playing games." I huffed causing her to chuckle. 

"What you mean? I'm not doing anything." She taunted. I whined some more before pulling her closer again. 

"Stop," I said before kissing her again. This time I stuck my tongue into her mouth and moaned when she sucked on it. She's always trying to tease somebody. 

"What happened to our agreement, Janet?" She whispered in my ear as her hands started rubbing up and down my back. I started kissing on her neck and I heard her groan. 

"Who cares, that was stupid of me. Please," I breathed out before making us fall back onto the bed. Toni chuckled in my ear before holding herself up by her arms and looking down on me. 

"You suck at boundaries." She joked before kissing me. She's right but I don't care right now. 

"I know," I sighed before pulling her back down to kiss me. Her hand slipped under my shirt and unclamped my front clip bra. We kissed for a while before she started making her way down my body and undid the buckle and zipper of my pants. My back arched once I felt her kiss down my exposed stomach and just above my core. Toni ripped my underwear off and blew on my clit then kissed my inner thighs. 

I was throbbing for her and we hadn't even done that much. I felt her warm finger tips rub my clit in small circled and I let out a shaky breath. 

"T-Toni, please hurry." I moaned out, I put my hand on her head to try and guide her mouth but she just grabbed my hands and held them down. I felt her mouth engulf my pussy and I sighed so loud. Her tongue swirled around my folds and her fingers slid inside me slowly. My mouth fell open while her mouth worked magic on me. 

"Shhhhit," I hissed. She doesn't understand how good at that she is. Her fingers left me and her tongue went inside me. My clit was then rubbed by her wet finger tips and it felt like the best combination ever. 

I started to close my legs a bit and I felt her strong hands push them back open. She hummed against my pussy and my legs started to shake a little. 

"Don't start," She groaned against my pussy. Her fingers slipped back inside me and her mouth flicked my clit aggressively. 

"Please baby I have to cum..." I struggled to get out, my hands were back in her hair, messing it up. She'd probably be mad at me later but I couldn't help myself right now. 

"Right there, please don't stop." I whined as my hips started grinding into her fast. I was right there, about to cum, all over her face. But someone knocked on the door. Her head popped up and looked back towards the door while her fingers still slammed in and out of me. 

"Who?" She shouted before licking my pussy once then going back to looking at the door. I groaned and tried to make her turn her head but she just moved and chuckled. 

"Jas, where's Janet. We want to go out." Jasmine said from the other side of the door. I felt Toni pull her fingers out of me and I whined so loud. 

"She's right here," Toni smirked while looking back at me. She put her fingers in her mouth and stared at me while cleaning them off. 

"Y-Yes?!" I answered with a lot more than just a little attitude. 

"Jan, we're leaving in like an hour. We're going to that fair thing remember?" Shay said then knocked on the door again. When did she come? 

"So get your ass dressed please. You too Toni!" Jasmine added on. 

"Whatever!" Toni said back before we heard them walk off laughing. 

"Looks like we're going to the fair." Toni laughed while climbing out of bed. 

"I didn't get to finish..." I huffed while scooting off the bed. So now I need new underwear and a different outfit all for nothing. 

__ 

Y'all should vote. :) 

1410 Words.