25.

toni braxton — fit

toni braxton — fit. ⤴

Janet was snoring. I was mean mugging in her sleep so bad. I couldn't be too mad because she did look really adorable. She moved herself closer to me and put her head in my chest, gay ass. At least it made her stop snoring. I looked at the clock and sucked my teeth. I had a Zoom meeting to get on with one of my teacher, even though we're supposed to be on break. I tried to sneak out from under Jan but she wasn't having it. 

She groaned and held me tighter. She better loosen up before she suffocates me to death, and I'll let her. Just to leave her sad and guilty. I forced her arms from around me and got up extra slowly. My body was sore as ever because of last night. I tried to be nice and just give Jan some head but she wanted way more than that. 

She wasn't lying when she told me I'd turned her into a sex demon. We ended up doing so many postilions I felt like I was in gymnastics. My favorite was scissoring though, that'll never get old. Especially when the both of you are fighting to make the other get off first. It'll forever be hot. 

I didn't want to wake J up with my load professor so I went into her room and joined the call. It wasn't even that bad, he said he'd only need us for maybe fifteen minutes, he just forgot to tell us during out last class. We were about to log off when Janet barged into her room with my blanket wrapped around her and the Pikachu I gave her in her arms. 

I held my finger up for her to give me a minute and she just mugged me and waited. Once the zoom was over I looked up at her and closed my laptop. She cut her eyes at me even more and aggressively fixed the blanket around her shoulders. 

"You were trying to leave me?" She asked. Her words were coming out so harsh that I almost laughed. 

"What? No I had to get on a zoom," I put my arms around her waist when she climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"With your new hoes?" 

"No, my professor." Here we go y'all..

"Liar. We're together now." Janet was playing with my waist beads and not even looking at me. 

"No we're not." I laughed, I wanted to ask properly but I wasn't going to tell her that. 

"We are, I'm officially obsessed with you." She claimed. It was sort of weird how our relationship had went from non-existent, to sort of friends to basically dating within the small span of a few months. I never expected to see this side of Janet. 

"That doesn't mean you're my girlfriend now," I challenged. Her hand went to my throat and she kissed my lips like four times. 

"You fucked me from behind, in a tub, while looking at me through your bathroom mirror and making me watch. You're my girlfriend." 

"No, that just means I know how to have good sex," I countered. 

"Don't make me cry," She threated, she pushed us onto her bed so we were laying down and I flipped us over. I was about to change the subject too. 

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked, she thought for a minute and then smiled at me. 

"Can we have sex again?" She looked too excited about that question.

"No, let's go to the mall. I wanna dress you like me more. You looked really good yesterday. That's why I fucked you like that." I told her while getting up off her. I had to compliment her after telling her no because I knew she'd start whining. 

"I don't wanna go out," She huffed. She still got out the bed and followed me into her closet. 

"We'll have fun, we can get food afterwards." 

"Can we go to the frozen yogurt place again?" She cheesed. I mugged her for a second and she rolled her eyes. 

"I won't get Twix, I'm a big girl. I know how to ask if something has peanuts in it." Oh she should fix her attitude. 

"Maybe, I don't know if we're going on that side of town. I wanted to go to the new mall they just built." 

"Fine," 

We got dressed, told Jas and Shay that we were leaving and did just that. When we got to the mall I took Janet into foot locker. I like her style and all, but it was time for her to own a pair of Jordan's. The Doc Martins weren't going to cut it forever.

I let her look around like she was actually doing something than went to buy the shoes I wanted to get her all alone. I didn't want us to twin completely but I wanted our looks to have the same style. I got her these tan sneakers that I forgot them name of, but I have them so it would be easier to match later on. 

"Toni, do you like these?" Janet was looking at a pair of horrible looking Vans. I tried my best to hide the cringe on my face but I nodded anyway. I could tell she wanted them a lot. 

"Y-yeah." I choked out. That was painful to say. She smiled all cutely and I rolled my eyes. 

"I know you're lying but thank you because I really want them. They'll go cute with some of my cropped tops." She admitted before skipping her way to checkout. After that we went to a couple other stores. When we got to H&M I really had a ball. I got her so many cargo pants and cropped tops it was insane. 

She did some shopping for me and got some of those earthy type skirts and stuff that she likes. I didn't wanna wear it for real but it made her happy so I guess I'd have to. After that, I took her somewhere to eat. We got pizza because I didn't wanna drive anywhere else and it was right here. 

While we were sitting in one of the booths, Janet started pouting. I looked at her confused and asked what was wrong. She just shook her head and bit into her pizza. She kept staring at the empty spot beside me since she was across from me and I already knew what that meant. 

"You wanna sit next to me?" 

She smiled and mumbled, "Yeah."  

I laughed at her excitement and told her to come sit next to me. She got up fast to come sit next to me. I've never seen her move so fast if I'm honest. Other than when she was fighting Ciara. I kissed her lips once she was seated and we both laughed. 

We talked more while eating and when we were about to leave I got a phone call. I rolled my eyes because I was in the middle of staring at J, but what ever. I looked at the caller I.D and really rolled my eyes. 

Why was my mother calling me? I told J that I was going to the bathroom and that I'd be back. I walked away and then answered. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"We need to talk," My mom started off. 

Just great. 

__

Hii, y'all should real life go read White Tee. I'm about to update it. I'm also not gon stop saying it so you might as well read it. 😵‍💫

1290 Words.