06.

Comment pls.

janet jackson - fit  ⤴

Um. Everybody on campus thinks I'm Toni's girl. I think the guy from the Apple store ran and told the whole world. I didn't really know how to feel about it. A majority of me felt horrible because I knew both Ciara and Toni would hate the rumor.

But it also brought me comfort because less people hit on me. Which meant I didn't have to reject a lot of people. Rejecting is hard, so I always feel bad.

As of now, I was in my English class. We were working on a self narrative that would be due in no more than four days. That meant each day we'd have to submit a first, second, third, and final draft. Each one was meant to show our improvement...

I liked to consider myself a writer, but CeeCee always told me it was a waste of time. So after a well I just stopped. I figured I could take this as a way of getting back into it without her judging me.

I hated when she gave me that look of judgement. It was similar to Toni's, the only difference being that Toni didn't really judge me anymore, but I could always see her judging everybody else around us.

I still wouldn't consider us friends, but she's a bit nicer. And we talk more. So it doesn't always feel like I'm talking to a wall. We have conversations now.

Instead of daydreaming about my hectic life, I should be figuring out my subject and central idea of my P.A (personal narrative). I thought about using my traumatic childhood, that always got me a good great in high-school, but I didn't want my teacher's first impression of me to be a insecure mess.

Nobody needed to know that but me.

So, I decided on using my love life. A good fairytale of a story never hurt anybody. I drafted up my main keys and all the average writers notes and figured I could do my first draft at home. I never had much to do anyway.

By the time I packed up I was the only one left in class so I hurried out. Even the teacher had left.

I looked at my student portal and realized ny other professor had canceled our lecture. Smiling, I headed to Toni's class. She'd spoke to her psychology professor and got him to allow me in his class when mine were done.

Only thing was I had to pretend to be foreign. Good thing I graduated high-school as top of my class in French. And I took advanced classes in community College.

So if he asked, I was from Canada. I got to the classroom door and took some deep breaths. I hated walking into a classroom late and having everyone stare at me. I made a small rhythm with my hand as I tapped it along my thigh and pushed the door open.

As usual i could hear a bunch of shifting as everyone turned to see who it was coming into class an entire fifteen minutes late.

Rushing to the seat that Toni kept open for me, I sat down quickly and waved at her. She nodded her head at me and went back to paying attention. I took out my own notebook, and started writing.

I used to want to be a therapist when I was younger. So getting a little free knowledge wouldn't hurt anybody. Although I was late, the teacher was talking about the importance of paying attention to body language. He seemed so serious too.

I looked over at Toni and she was paying close attention. I noticed her side profile and it was so pretty. The way her face was sculpted seemed so perfect that I considered if she'd gotten a nose job. But she didn't seem like the type.

Her eyelashes were long too, I could tell they were natural. Her hair was done into a claw ponytail and her lips had been coated with a clear chapstick. Giving the heart-shaped muscles a subtle glow.

I was staring so long that she'd turned her head towards me and instead of looking away, I just examined her face even more. Her eyes were a dark shade of brown and her eyebrows seemed oddly arched, but it only added to the perfection of her features.

"When he said pay attention to body language, he didn't mean me." Toni huffed, pulling me out of my head and back to this now embarrassing reality.

"I'm sorry--I was just--" Here I was stammering again.

"I'm messing with you. But you did stare at me for like forty-five minutes." Toni interrupted me. My jaw dropped with shock and I shook my head, hoping to wake up from this embarrassing nightmare.

"I--there was just so much to look at and, I didn't mean to--" dammit.

"Janet. It's fine. It kept you calm or whatever. It even got you to stop tapping your pencil between your fingers and bouncing your legs." Toni explained absent-mindedly while she gathered her things.

"How did you--"

"That's the type of paying attention to body language he meant." She breathed out with what sounded like a small laugh. At this point, i decided to just shut up. It was for the best. If I kept talking I'd just embarrass myself even further.

When we left the building Toni's class was in, she stopped in the middle of the parking lot and groaned. My face showed a worried expression and she turned to look at me.

"Are you--okay?" I forced out. Sort of scared to even ask.

Don't ask my why because hell if I know.

"I forgot I have like two essays due tomorrow morning around eight." She huffed.

But you don't get up until ten.. I thought to myself.

"And I sleep until like ten so i need them done by tonight." She rambled and grabbed her keys out her purse at the same time.

"I have to go to the coffee shop. You can come with me or just drop me off and go home." She offered. I stuttered at the sudden invitation.

Did she want me to come?

"Well i don't wanna be a distracti-"

"If you'd be a distraction I wouldn't have offered. Matter fact, you'll just come. I don't need you overthinking yourself into a stroke while I'm gone. Ambulances are expensive. Even for me." She sighed. Abruptly my hand was grabbed and i was dragged to her car.

It was comforting yet shocking. Just how it was in the Apple store. Which was a weird day all on its own.

But anyway, I'm glad Toni picked for me. I really would have over thought my decision. Even though deep down I know I wanted to go with her anyway.

__
Boom, updated twice in a row bitch.

1158 words.