20.

toni braxton — fit

toni braxton — fit. ⤴

Janet whimpered while looking at me. She was biting her bottom lip, I looked down at her hand and could see her pulling her shirt out of nervousness. I smirked at her and brought her closer to me by her neck. We weren't too far apart in height so we were already eye-level. 

"I told you about them eyes, didn't I?" I marveled. She looked from me to my lips and back to my eyes. Yeah I told her I wasn't the one. 

"Y-Y-Yes." She stammered. Hovering my lips next to her ear I chuckled. 

"Yeah, I told you I'd fix them too." I whispered. My lips pampered the side of her face until I finally made my way down to her neck. I kissed and sucked all over it until I found her spot, she started to moan a bit louder and even pushed herself into me more. 

"T-Toni.." She whined as her hands rest on my hips, now pulling at my shirt instead of her own. 

"I thought it was bitch?" I marveled. 

All she did was somewhat moaned. 

I hummed in response while pushing her backwards into her bed, she fell back onto it and sat at the edge. I easily crotched down and pressed my lips against her. Squeezing her throat tighter, she opened her mouth so I could stick my tongue inside. 

I heard her moan into my mouth as my tongue swirled around hers, tasting the sweetness of her lip balm whenever I'd suck on her bottom lip occasionally. 

"Shit," I breathed out once pulling away, she was a good kisser. I know we've kissed before but this one felt way better and a lot more intentional. I ran my hands down her legs a few times before tugging at her pants so they'd slide off her body. Her heavy breathing was in my ear and it honestly turned me on more. 

I went to tease her and to my surprise she didn't have underwear on. She gasped and I watched her eyes flutter when my cold hand came in contact with her bare lips. I smirked and looked at her bite her lip. Of course she would be the type to walk around with her vagina catching air. 

"Toni, w-wait.." She whimpered as my two fingers slid between her slit, teasing her clit. I shut her moans up with a kiss, once I felt she was wet enough I slipped two fingers inside her pussy. She bit down on my lip pretty hard since we were still kissing and I groaned. I liked that a little too much. 

Humming for me to keep going, Janet started to grind into my fingers, I wanted to torture her for playing games with me. I pulled away from her kiss and pecked her lips before sucking on her neck again. Her skin tasted good--I'm aware of how strange that sounds. 

Eventually I started to fuck her faster and I could feel her shaking underneath me. I used my thumb to drawl circles on her clit. 

"You're about to cum, aren't you?" I whispered into her ear, slamming my fingers into her faster and faster. She whimpered while looking into my eyes and nodded. I licked my lips, she looked so beautiful like this. 

"Ye-yes, don't stop Toni. Don't stop." She breathed out. My other hand grabbed her throat and pushed her completely down onto her bed so that I could climb on top of her. My fingers never ceased to stroke in and out of her soaking pussy as I ripped her shirt off. I didn't usually do all this but I had to prove to her that I meant what I said. 

"Beg for it, baby." I whispered, now kissing in between her breast. She moaned again and put her hand on the back of her head, guiding me towards her nipples. 

"Please, please don't stop. I wanna cum, let me cum for you daddy." Janet struggled to get out. I loved seeing her in this state. I didn't realize until now that I loved how submissive she is. It's a major turn on for me. 

"Oh, I'm daddy already? Wasn't I a bitch just a few minutes ago?" I taunted, bringing my face close to hers before I kissed her deeply. I could feel the goosebumps on her skin and she trembled underneath me. Her eyes closed tightly and she bit my lip again, this time not letting go. I didn't mind but I started to taste blood. I curved my fingers inside her and forced a gasp out of her, that way she'd let go of my lip. 

"Yes, daddy. Please keep going." She begged. I pecked her lips one time before gripping her chin again. I turned her head to face me full on and told her to open her eyes. She whined and spread her legs wider. 

"Look at you, so eager. Open those pretty eyes and cum for me princess. You can do it." I told her, I lifted her chin a little more and started to kiss down her neck some more. By the time I looked back up her eyes were rolling just how I said they would be. I could hear her wetness and my hand slapping against her lips while I fucked her hard. Her moans had become broken and I could see a vein showing on her forehead. 

"I'm cumming daddy..." Janet warned be before taking a deep breath and falling silent.

Her daddy issues are so obvious. 

Anyway, her muscles tensed and she gripped her blanket until her knuckles got white. I shushed her and continued to kiss all over her body. I could feel an addiction to her starting to develop. 

"Shh baby, keep going for me. You can cum again can't you doll?" I purred while she twitched from her first orgasm. I wasn't done with her, I hadn't proven my point well enough. My fingers slid out of her tight pussy and I stuck them in my mouth, staring her down while she caught her breath.

"N-no, I-I'm so sensitive already." She huffed while shaking her head. I chuckled before sliding down her body and getting on my knees as I hit the floor. I grabbed her thighs and brought her further to the edge, spreading her legs in the process. 

"Hmm, let me just clean you up then." I said more to myself as I stared at her pretty pussy. I've only seen a few in my lifetime but hers was one hundred percent the best so far. 

"T-Toni, please." Janet begged for nothing in particular. I blew on her clit and ran my two fingers down her lips again, just teasing her even more. Her hips jolted up and I gripped her tighter, holding her in place. I figured I done enough teasing and dove in tongue first. 

Her pussy tasted so good. And her cum was amazing, it didn't have a dramatic taste like books or movies lie about. It just tasted clean, and I loved that about her. My tongue ran in between her folds, licking up all her juices before I started to suck on her clit. 

I felt her hands grip my head and try to pull me back as my tongue licked all over her pussy but I wasn't going anyway. I popped her thigh and her grip loosened. 

I thought so. 

"Good girl." I groaned against her lips before diving back into her core. Her legs started convulsing again and I knew she was close. 

"I'm cummin'... shit!" She whimpered before grinding her pussy all over my face. We weren't anywhere near done so her running from me was pointless. 

__
i ate or no? 

I think my smut is so bad now. lmao. 

1319 words. You nasty fuckers.