Chapter 31 The Birth of the Red Hood.

-Lylas pov-
Jason was eager to start training the next day, but Lyla found her self far to sore.
So she spent the morning watching Jason run laps around the cabin, no once did he find himself winded.
By noon they had retreated back to the cabin. It was only April and Lyla found herself nearly shivering after a couple hours.
They theorized that the Lazarus pit had somehow changed Jason. Given him enhanced strength and endurance along with the now more noticeable white hair. Lyla couldn't wait to draw him that way.

" You really want to break in?" She questioned.

Jason had told her about a military supply store where he was sure he could get what he needed to get started again.

" We need the supplies and last I checked neither of us have any money."

" I've still got a little cash." She started. Jason came closer and took both her hands.

" I'll never how you can be okay with murder but not stealing." He said sweetly.

" The people we kill are criminals." She stated.

" How do you think these people get the things they sell?"

" Ugh! Fine!"

Jason pulled her into a hug, resting is chin on her head.

"We'll leave after the suns down." He chuckled.

Lyla picked the lock to the back door and Jason groaned.

" I forgot how fucking good you look in that suit."

Lyla was in her Phantom gear and Jason was wearing the hooded tunic she had found him in along with Dicks old Nightwing mask.

"Would you shut up." Lyla complained as the door swung open.

"Never." Jason smiled as he walked through ahead of her.

They made quick work of the store. Lyla grabbed a backpack and began exploring the armored clothing. She decided on a long sleeved, back shirt that had re-enforcement in the chest and shoulders. She also picked up a pair of cargo pant and went for a pair of black lace up boots. She hadn't bothered to pick up shoes when she went for supplies and now he was in the boots she found him in.

" Jay, What size shoes do you wear?" She yelled across the store.

" I've got no idea!" He yelled back.

" Well come try these on."

He arrived where she was standing with a bag full of guns of every sort and what looked like grenades.

"What did you find?" She asked opening the bag as Jason sat on the floor to put on the boots. 

" All the toys Bruce wouldn't let us play with."

"Hmm." She dug through as carefully as she could. She pulled a grenadine out and I front of her as Jason tied his second boot.

" We should grab some stuff to make a bigger explosion." She said turning to face Jason again.

He smiled and mumbled " I'm so in love with you."