Chapter 37 Confrontation

"BRUCE WAYNE! YOU FUCKER WHERE YOU?" Lyla shouted into the empty lobby of the manor.

Jason stood behind her, helmet covering his face, and Damian behind him, blocked from view. Just like they had planned.
Lylas attitude was the first surprise, then Damian, then her again.
Anger boiled in her through as she scanned the empty lobby.

" He's in his office. But try again I bet that got his attention." Dick smiled down at her from the balcony. She returned his smile.

"BRUCE YOU ASSHOLE! DON'T IGNORE ME!" The office door opened slowly and Bruce stepped out onto the balcony.

"Ah there he is." Lyla smiled her voice bitter.

"Why did you bring him here?" He asked as he stared at Red Hood.
She ignored him.

" So Brucey tell me something," she started, Lyla could hear the crazy in her own voice.

"Exactly how many secrets have you kept from us?"

"I don't know what you mean." He lied. Lyla chuckled.

" Okay let's start with where you going to ever tell any one you slept with Talia al Ghul?"

"How do you know that?" On queue, Damian stepped out from behind Jason and stood next to Lyla.

"We're detectives Bruce. Come on you taught ME this shit. Anyway I'd like you to meet Damian. He 10 and your son."

"He's... He's my....."

" Oh yeah and my brother! Nice to meet you DAD!" Dick gasped load enough to fill the lobby.

Bruce was ghost white and looked like he might collapse.
Her smile broke. Lyla couldn't keep up the act anymore.
Tears where beating down her face and Damian took her hand into his too small fingers.

"Did you know?" Lyla pleaded.

"N...no." Bruce said through shaky breaths.

"Can we talk about this?"

Bruce just nodded and made his way down the stairs and into the study. Lyla and Damian followed leaving Jason and Dick in the lobby.