24

Twenty-Four
DELILAH

"Gunner," I whisper, my legs trembling as he stares at me with hungry blue yes. He backs me up against the wall and leans his head down to bury his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply. His hand reaches up and he twists a wet curl around his finger. He runs his finger along my left ear where my hearing aid should be and smiles gently.

"I took it out, it's not waterproof." I squeak and he nods his head.

"Are you uncomfortable? Do you want to put it back in?" I shake my head, trusting Gunner. And almost as if he can read my mind he gives me a gentle smile and then places a soft kiss on my cheek as if to thank me for trusting him. "I want you to give me a safe word, verbally and in sign language."

I think my heart just burst. No one has ever asked me that before.

"Butterfly," I speak out and sign at the same time.

"Why a butterfly?" Gunner questions with a curious stare, stroking my bare arms gently with his large rough hands.

I shrug my shoulder but really it's because he has one butterfly tattooed right behind his ear that I stare at a lot and it happens to be my favourite tattoo on him.

"They're nice." He chuckles at my lame response.

"They're nice?" He repeats and I nod my head, beaming up at him. "Has anyone ever told you how cute you are?"

"No, most people tell me I'm annoying and that I should keep my mouth shut at times." People like Mason. "But thanks anyway. So because you think I'm cute does that mean that I'm off the hook?"

Gunner's eyes harden and a smirk morphs on his face.

"Nice try." He rasps. "Get on the bed, angel face." He points to the bed behind us and I swallow hard and walk over to the bed, taking the smallest steps known to man.

"I promise I'll answer my phone next time you call, Mason and I just got carried away." I pout resting back against the pillow watching Gunner hover over me with lust in his eyes.

"Sorry doesn't excuse the worry I had when I didn't know where the both of you were, only to find out you're both living it up at an underground fight club." He growls out, running the palm of his hand across my stomach, moving lower and lower until his finger is parting my wet slit.

My mouth parts open and I push my pelvis closer into the palm of his hand to gain some sort of friction for my throbbing clit. Gunner catches onto what I'm trying to do and pulls away.

"W-What?" I whisper breathlessly.

Gunner gets up and walks over to one of his drawers and pulls out two ties. He makes his way back over and grabs a hold of both of my wrists and ties them up above my head around the headboard.

"Don't make me tie up your legs too because I will." He warns and a menacing smile forms on my face. "Open your legs."

"What happened to taking me out on a date first?" I tilt my head and speak out in a joking tone but I don't miss the hesitant twitch in Gunner's strong arms. "Don't even bother stopping right now." I huff and he blinks.

"Do you make a habit of leaving vibrators on your bed out in the open?" My eyes bulge out of my eye sockets. How the fuck? "When I went looking for you before I realised you had disappeared I checked your room and found this." He pulls out the mini pink wand from his back pocket and my body heats.

He presses the switch and the pink vibrator buzzes to life.

"Why don't we use it?" He smirks, leaning down on one leg and running it up and down my inner thigh. A whimper leaves my mouth as he teases me, putting it everywhere except where I want it. "Tell me you're sorry, angel face." He presses the toy against my clit and I throw my head back against the pillow.