What has been happening with Callie and her family?

Callie's POV

"So you were their assistant?" Delilah questions with a curious stare and I nod my head, taking a whiny Myles from Everest's lap, and cuddle my son close to my chest.

"Yep." I beam, leaning closer to Miller's side. Myles and Myra, now next to each other start to babble on about things that make no sense. "They were obsessed with me the second I got the job," I say in a teasing tone and Delilah's face brightens. She leans forward her face eager to hear more.

"How did you get together? Like obviously I can see it all worked out," she points at the six of us. "But was it difficult? It's very rare to see a polyamory relationship." Delilah questions and I observe how both Gunner and Mason gaze at her. Just like how, Phoenix, Everest and Miller gaze at me.

With love and appreciation. There's not one morning that goes by where they don't shower me with love and affection. I'm very rarely left alone but it doesn't bother me. I've grown so accustomed to at least one of them being around it's weird to not have any of them with me. We moved back to Spain, not far from Everest's home town and it was the best decision we made. The men rebuilt their businesses, illegal actions were pushed aside.

Phoenix was very strict on having no illegal business once the kids were born. His overprotective self has heightened but I wouldn't have him any other way. He wants to protect his family and I won't get in the way of him doing that.

"We had our struggles. It took me a while to realise they all liked me—"

"Loved." Phoenix huffs and I roll my eyes at his grumpy self. He's annoyed because there are no decent coffee shops in Las Vegas. So we've had to postpone our weekly coffee dates. I grab his hand and he tightens his hold. His anxiety has been on a high since we landed in Vegas. We've been living our lives in a nice quiet neighbourhood and he wasn't pleased when his brother-in-law invited him to Vegas out of all places.

"We don't care about other people's opinions of us. We're happy in our little bubble." I smile gently.

"How did you get married to all three?"

"Jesus, why don't you whip out the notebook, Miss Journalist." Mason retorts and Delilah scoffs shoving him quite harshly.

"Shut up, you ugly idiot." My eyes widen at their interaction.

"I'm ugly?" Mason scoffs in disgust, nudging her back, not as harshly but still. The two begin to bicker and I look at Gunner to see him pinching the bridge of his nose.

I think Mason has finally met his match.

"Mason, leave the poor girl alone," Miller speaks out in the authoritative tone that he uses with the kids and Everest.

Mason's mouth snaps shut and he huffs like a child who has been told no when they ask for something at the supermarket.

I go back to Delilah's question. "We got married in our own way a couple of years ago in Greece. It wasn't officially but we never needed it to be." I explain to Delilah and her eyes brighten. "Biologically our children are Miller's but my men consider them their own regardless."

Delilah continues to stare at us in awe, while Gunner gazes at her with basically love hearts in his eyes and Mason... Mason looks like he's fighting the little angel in his shoulder who is telling him to be nice and maybe stop with his playboy antics. Ever since he faked his death he hasn't been the same. There is something in his eyes that tells me he's putting up a wall and hiding his real self from us.