heist 2

Narrator POV

Sumire's statement was the go signal for the raiding team to jump from the hokage mountain on top of the building's terrace. Landing soundlessly on the roof the 3 went straight away to the AC vent opening on the roof. Using their kunais to open the screws , their passage was in front of them , one by one they got in with Sarada in the front. Reaching the other opening of the vent which lead to the hokage office, Sarada set to work, on the genjutsu. A few seconds later they heard 4 soft thuds meaning that the anbu were out of the way. Entering the office the 3 of them set to work.

Sarada: the drawer is on the right side. Check the anbu on the right side.

Boruto and inojin started their work.

Boruto: any idea where the seal is located?
Inojin: back of the neck.

Turning the anbu around they saw the seal.
Boruto kept his palm on the seal channeling chakra into it.

Boruto: luckily it's not that complicated.

Bringing out a calligraphy brush and ink he started to tamper with the seal to weaken it.

Boruto: done. Your turn.

Inojin put his hand on the anbu's forehead and started to look through his memories.

Inojin: got it. 10/10.

Boruto: he put his birthdate as the password?!

Boruto involuntarily blurted out.
Sarada gave him a questioning glance.
Sarada: how do you know that?

Shikamaru: guys chocho and i have gathered enough evidence against those guys. We're leaving the red district. Are you guys done.??!???

Sarada: almost.

Shikamaru: alright we'll meet you guys at the convenience store near the training grounds.

Sarada: okay

Sarada punched in the password and the drawer opened revealing several files.

Boruto: which is the file we want?

Sarada: inojin connect hima Chan

Inojin: done

Sarada: hima Chan lord 7th must have been working on the mission file when you came to him. Did you get to see it's cover?

Hima: it's a brown and blue file.

Sarada saw the file and took it out flipping through the pages and clicking pictures of each page with her phone. Once she was done she kept the file back and closed the drawer again.
Boruto created 4 clones and lifted the anbu and placed them back on their places Sarada and inojin and boruto left the room . Sarada removed the genjutsu and boruto dispelled the clones.

Sarada: sumire?

Sumire: on it just give me 5 minutes

Sumire' hands danced across the keyboard as she edited the cctv footage. Once she was done she turned to mitsuki. Both of them placed the jonin's back to their places and and left through the vents.

The 8 young shinobi ran through the village successfully accomplishing their tasks.

The heist had been successful.

Preview

Boruto: the briefing seems simple enough. Doesn't look like a very difficult mission

Sarada: still we can't just directly demand the mission from them. They'll sense that something is fishy.

Shikamaru: we need someone to subtly recommend our names so that they start to consider us as possible candidates for the mission.

Chocho: mirai San can do that. The adults do give her opinion more value than ours.

Sarada: bolt, how did you knew that I aspire to be hokage?

Boruto: i... Umm .... Well you see i .........

Boruto: you can come out now, i know that you have been hearing the whole time.............

.........
......

.....
...

Sasuke-san.

Sasuke: enough with the polite approach,
Who are you? And what are your real intentions toward konoha and towards my daughter?

Answer quickly and honestly otherwise
( Draws out his katana)

I know several methods to make you speak.

Boruto: oh really??? Well....
( Draws out his own sword )

I know several methods to not answer as well.

Next time:-

BORUTO vs SASUKE