Clean up

Narrator POV

Both men just stared at each other for a while after their quick battle. Sighing Sasuke broke the silence.

Sasuke: just so we're on the same page here. You are Naruto's son, right?

Although the wording was that of a question but the way he said it, it was a statement.

Boruto: i think you already know the answer to that

Sasuke: true but I want to hear it from your mouth

Boruto: yeah I am his son

Sasuke: well did the dobe gave you a name or not.

Boruto: why does that matter to you?

Sasuke: (sarcastic smile) well don't i atleast get to know the name of the person who defeated me?

Boruto: (hesitantly) uzumaki boruto

Sasuke: (sigh) well boruto, what now?

Boruto: don't you wanna ask why?

Sasuke: would you even tell me if I asked?

Boruto: (sigh) no....... Well now you just undergo another memory loss.

Sasuke: the first one isn't cured though

Boruto: and it will remain that way. Now you'll only forget tonight.

Sasuke: another talent of your eye?

Boruto: what else?

Saying so boruto activated his eye and began erasing Sasuke's memories of their fight, his identity reveal, him hearing the conversation he others had in the convienience store alley. He erased everything up until the point Sasuke had opened his eyes after his meditation.
Sasuke was now unconscious. Taking advantage of that bolt took him to the same spot he was meditating at and left him there in a sitting position. Running back to the uchiha house he immediately went to the bathroom and re-dyed his hair and applied the concealer. Taking a deep breath and calming himself down he lied down on his bed and wondered what the others must be doing now.

Few hours earlier
[At the moment when everyone left the convienience store alley]

Shikadai, jumped from one roof to another and landed in a familiar alley, walking at a leisurely pace he reached the front gate of a house he knew all too well, yet today he had to enter like a thief. jumping over the fence he landed soundlessly in the front lawn and made his way towards the window of the room he wished to enter, all the while concealing his presence and masking his chakra to the best of his ability. after all the people in the house were well trained shinobi, and he had to make sure that 1 out of the 2 shouldn't discover him. reaching the window he looked inside and there he saw her.

Mirai-nee-san was sleeping soundly on her side and the light coming from the window falling on her was making a shadow of her sleeping figure on the floor. he could enter.

standing up he started focusing his chakra and sensed Mirai's chakra and then performed the jutsu

Shikadai: (whisper) Shadow style- shadow travel

slowly he started getting submerged in his own shadow. this was a jutsu of his own creation, he remembered all the hardwork he had put in to make this jutsu, and inwardly shuddered at the countless times he had come close to killing himself while he was trying perfect it. when it was finally complete he was happy, he wanted to show it to his father, but hesitated as his fear of another comparison session struck him. so he had kept silent about it. only with the exception of Inojin&Chocho.

this was quite a multipurpose jutsu, not only he could travel through shadows he could store stuff, heck even live people in his shadow. All he needed to travel was to sense the chakra of the place, over the time he had improved his capacity as well, now he could travel along with 20 people. 

crawling out of Mirai's shadow he started to shake her up, immediately there was a kunai on his neck

Mirai: Shikadai? what are you doing here? that too so late?(remove the kunai)

Shikadai: had a favour to ask

Mirai: go on

[Skip the explaination of the heist]

Shikadai: so we want you to report those guys tomorrow with this video evidence and then when they decide to recruit new people for the mission, recommend me, Chocho, Inojin,Sarada,Mitsuki& that new guy bolt.

Mirai: honestly when did you turn so reckless? i can't say what you did was completely good or bad. you had your reasons but still. what i want to highlight is that this inferiority complex that you all have built, its getting more and more dangerous if it has compelled you to even raid lord 7th's office.  and honestly the fault isn't completely your's either , your parents became busy with village affairs to the point of neglecting you all, creating this communication gap. still if they have done a mistake that doesn't mean you have to keep suffering untill they realize it themselves. PLEASE Shikadai, try talking about your troubles with nii-san&nee-san, they are your parents they will understand and be by your side.

Shikadai: nee-san please we have had this argument before

Mirai:(SIGH) yes we did....... alright i'll do as you asked

mirai gets up  and opens the window's lock and turns towards him

Mirai: for now go home and get some sleep

Shikadai: goodnight nee-san

saying so shikadai jumped out into the night

rest of the gang too reached home and acted as if nothing happened.

Sasuke too gained consciousness and didn't suspected anything although he was confused as to why he felt so tired after meditation but couldn't find any explaination for it.

Himawari came home to find her parents still under the sleeping drug's effect, to avoid any suspisions she turned on the TV on low volume and leid on another couch so that if her parents woke up they will believe that all of them had just fallen asleep while watching TV , rather than digging into the truth